[NO TEXT TALK] into half European polecats

Hi guys I've just been getting a couple ov half European polecats nd just wondering if many people use them for work, I got them off a friend and they are pearlers to look at nice and dark with short thick tales, the trouble is I have my own type of working ferret, so might get rid yet any Info would be very welcome, cheers rabbitcatcher

Hi guys I've just been getting a couple ov half European polecats nd just wondering if many people use them for work, I got them off a friend and they are pearlers to look at nice and dark with short thick tales, the trouble is I have my own type of working ferret, so might get rid yet any Info would be very welcome, cheers rabbitcatcher

do a quick search its been talked about alot mate

Not sure pal I'm into long slender long legged ferrets preferably original greyhound types sandys, black eyed whites or albinos, just they easier to spot when out working, plus I wouldn't put them into my strain even if they were the best I've used they shortish stocky dark things so if I could trade them for some long types I would, but all be it I will use them for rabbiting as I've bolted a few with them already and I've only had them a week, cheers for the reply and I'm in north east, county durham or and they don't bite as I've heard many are hard to handle but these are ok and nice to look at.