well aint that a b!tch

well he will come back on a normal walk not a problem once called hes there but as soon as he as a rabbit in is mouth he dose one got no chance of getting him back got to chase the prick round n dive on him iwould be funny as to watch but im getting rather board of that sh!t now lol ive tryed kneeling down and calling him nicely and no chance ive tryed steern but no i end up loosing my rag and giving him fcuk witch once i get close he tends to stay still n lie there n try n make me feel sorry for him lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hope so cos i aint givin up on this one we shall learn together i surpose

the dogs 2 years old its in its prime dont bother leaving it off this season you wont achieve anything doing that get it out and work it and try your best to slip on stuff it has a good chance of catc

Not trying to be funny but the way you were going on at first I thought you had a few month old pup on your hands. You've bought an 18 month old dog and by the sounds of it you wouldn't be able to tel

well the lad i know hes on here but on a ban at the mo south hams hunter ive gone out with him a few times and he worked out where i got me dog from and he nose that crowd n he was saying its sumit like grey x wippet x collie x bull x saluki x deerhound back to wippet x grey saluki back to bull grey ect ect ect the lads who bred him are ment to be propa muppits!!!! i know i will be doing my homework on my next one and he will be a pup whatever i get next lol

despite mixed breeding could turn out a minta mate , depends what you want from the dog i suppose ,looks a bit of a lump for bunnys tho , just my opinion of course , does it have any basics ? Such as recall etc?

hes alrite on bunnys mate although i have seen him run over the top of them lol but he can turn fairly well for his size better turning them a pal of mines dog who is the same size and yeah he will sit lie down come back on a walk but not when lamping ive tryed treats but he aint intrested in them when hes out

well i figure he is what he is im not to fussed about his breeding like that but would be nice to no and the lad who had the litter was selling them as saluki bull grey but they aint lol i know the the father to my dog was a right c**t for sheep ran across 4 feilds to get at one sheep so at least he aint that bad i know he sh!t scared of cows he walked up to some on the dartmoor and the cow mooed at him and he was gone lol was funny as he is a good dog anydog goes for him and hes gone ideal with kids its just when im out lamping its embracesing i hate going out with other lads as there dogs come back and mine is other end of the feild sniffing around n i dont wanna shout his name as might aswell go home after that but its a real shame if i had from a pup he would be a different dog im just going to try my best. i cant even get another pup as im renting my house and the landlord will only have one dog n the girlfriend would kick me out sooner then the dog lol

the dogs 2 years old its in its prime dont bother leaving it off this season you wont achieve anything doing that get it out and work it and try your best to slip on stuff it has a good chance of catching to build its confidence and build a good bond with it. if it doesnt work out at least you tried your best and did your bit not every dog can make the grade

• Like 2