Havoc lines ...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They've had to put saluki into the line now to try and bring some gameness back.   Oh and one of the men behind it all has an obsession with midgets lol

Yes samba that's the jerry dog don't no the dam name is yet will see my mate the jerry dog is 100% work what mate is sayin

Posted Images

Just finished reading all the posts, the man has kept the same lines for years, only a select few get dogs from him,i saw havoc from a pup and he was a good dog, and its horses for courses I say,,i remember punch, and his brother Flynn, who sired some cracking pups when used to the correct bitch, there will be so much diluted white around via Flynn pups being put to anything,a bull x is only a true bull x when its either a bull greyhound mix or whippet bull, no need to add anything else into the cross, all my build are sensible, non dog fighting pleasant dogs that have adapted too whatever situation I've put them in, hunting wise,,,

Just finished reading all the posts, the man has kept the same lines for years, only a select few get dogs from him,i saw havoc from a pup and he was a good dog, and its horses for courses I say,,i remember punch, and his brother Flynn, who sired some cracking pups when used to the correct bitch, there will be so much diluted white around via Flynn pups being put to anything,a bull x is only a true bull x when its either a bull greyhound mix or whippet bull, no need to add anything else into the cross, all my build are sensible, non dog fighting pleasant dogs that have adapted too whatever situation I've put them in, hunting wise,,,

Just out of interest how can you say a genuine bull x is either a whippet or grey put to a bull why are so many out there crossing bull/greys to coursing dogs??

Surely puting coursing type into the mix has a lot more to offer than a straight greyhound ...I have a mate that had a dog straight out of havoc ....never saw the dog work as he was old and has passed on but was told from lads I trust that he was a fair animal ....I have seen stuff work out of the dog and one bitch is one of the best lurchers I have seen .....another big red dog was ok..made alot of easy dos look difficult it went down to liverpool and I hear its doing well just needed more stuff ...and saw a young dog start and it was very impressive to say the least