biggest rabbits i have ever seen

Back on topic, have found in the past on untouched ground you would sometimes get 3 or 4 big bucks out of a warren, i think personally that these animals are all brothers from that years breeding and have not moved out to there own spots yet. They can be fair old lumps, and carry a lot of timber.

Have also found clean rabbits like this in vast tracts of mixi areas, can only put it down to the big bucks keeping everything else away from the warren they are in, (terratorial) and stopping infected animals from passing the fleas on.

Edited by Brimmer

Ive caught rabbits all over the country for the last few seasons, taking rabbits from spots as much as 500 miles apart, or more, and in different parts of the country, the rabbits are different, with different sizes, and even slight different builds, and colours.

We caught the biggest buck I've ever seen in Sussex I thought there was about five rabbits in there the noise was something else I was anticipating the arival on the surface then woosh it nearly put a hole in the net : ) this monster arrived above ground ,