hi all my name is jamie i live in worcester. i do alot of air rifle shooting and ferreting with my dad and cousin. i go shooting with a friend of mine from hereford to he does a lot of pest control over there for the farms.and has lots of land to shoot over. his main shooting is foxes and i go along most times to learn and help out by holding the lamp for him. ive put in for my fac ticket and should have it back anyday now as ive waited over 24 weeks for it. :icon_eek: ive gone for fac air rifle in 22cal, 22lr rimfire, and 17 hmr rimfire,

my friend as got to be my supervised for a couple of months first then will be able to shoot on my own the feo said. and in 6 to 8 months go for 223 centrefire for fox control. but this year i want to get in to ferreting more. as that is what my dad likes doing most for rabbit control :D but i like to mix it up more like shooting

and ferreting,pigeon shooting, crow shooting, ratting, we have a nice little jackxbegale pup which will be a good little bushing dog to use to. he has a great nose for it to. anyway it will be nice to speak to you all and im sure i will no some of you off some other shooting sites i go on :D

:welcomeani: :welcomeani: :welcomeani: mate

thanks mate nice picture in your sig. my dad use to have a bull terrier

lovely dog it was so freindly and great with my brothers and sisters kids :)

sadly he died when he was 3 years old with a bad liver :(

hello jamie g and welcome i know you friend from hereford very well hopefully this year we will do abit of ferreting together and shooting

all the best W.D

yes [bANNED TEXT] look forward to it :D

hello jamie g and welcome i know you friend from hereford very well hopefully this year we will do abit of ferreting together and shooting

all the best W.D

how many ferrets have you got mate ?

Edited by jamie g

all the best W.D

how many ferrets have you got mate ?

ive got 11 ferrets 6 adults plus 5 kitts 3bew kitts 2 sandies the kitts are 4 weeks old

W.D