scarlets first rabbit :)

bullseye76

took scarlet out today she had a couple of slips at rabbit that seemed really easy and missed and on the way back to the van she flew from the glove to about 30ft and come down like a ton of bricks on a rabbit (i didnt even see it sat there)well chuffed first of many i hope

atb stuIMG_3057.jpg

• Like 2

cheers guys great buzz and yes cant wait to get back out although i fly her everyday unless its raining really really hard she has had a duck already and something else but i really want to get her taking rabbit!! i do have 1 permission that has at least 20 pheasants on every time we go but she's not mastered them yet so will keep flying her at them also

cheers again and best of luck for the season to you all and hopefully i get some more pics of her taking game!!

stu

had another bunny sunday and another on tuesday both not fantastic slips but still pleased for her and shes getting fitter by the day really looking forward to getting her out tomorrow she seemed really keen today with the high jumps in the garden getting a little vocal but not screams more like calls!!

cheers guys appreciate your imput and kind words

stu