how long would you wait?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what you are going to be using the dog for ...,if its ferreting going out now and sitting on a warren for 10 minuets at a time won't do it any harm ..... If its lamping then obviously it

soon as they are jabbed i get mine out staight away not doing much, just getting them used to things like traffic livestock people basic comands and just let them be a pup .

If its lamping then wait until the dog has developed enough to cope with running hard at night .......

Posted Images

It depends on what you are going to be using the dog for ...,if its ferreting going out now and sitting on a warren for 10 minuets at a time won't do it any harm ..... If its lamping then obviously it's way to young ........

• Like 3

soon as they are jabbed i get mine out staight away not doing much, just getting them used to things like traffic livestock people basic comands and just let them be a pup .

ye i have been going out with him getting him retrieving..he is doing very well, but gets bored very quick even though its only 10 mins at a time and he gets rewards. Was wondering when to show him the lamp really mate

aye training should start straight away but not working imo

Reddawn said today best he has had with his 8 month old pup is 18 rabbits so that quite good going so he gets them out young! And he runs a bull x,if you want to see my 8 month old pup run you are welcome any time and I've had him out from 8 weeks old and he will catch more than reddawns dog!