help on locating fox

A friend of mine is having a spot of bother with a fox or could possibly be more? They are demolishing his chickens even tho he has tried different things to make it more secure,he wants me to locate the fox and he will shoot it we have set bait ect and no joy of him showing next step is to find its hole,what kind of ground do they like ect so we could maybe find it and eliminate the problem,any help on finding it guys? Thanks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get a battery alarm clock ... Tie string around the batteries and other end to your chosen bait... When Charles takes the bait battery pops out and the clock stops ..then you will know what time to si

Yeah I mean what sort of moron would think of a idea like that, never mind who wouldn't realise he was taking the piss??? Lol lol lol

True mate or get a trail cam set up to see what time its coming

just secure your stock. if you kill one they will just keep coming........and coming ............and coming.

if you want to get rid of a particular culprit try traps or snares. or sit in the cope with a gun and be prepared for a long wait.

I was gonna ring my mate an get him to lend a hand if I couldent find it I've walked a fair bit with my 2 lurchers who no the game and lamped but like you said he could live far away and just pass through,perhaps I should give him a ring and set off for the day befour fox returns again for more food haha,have terriers got a better nose than lurchers Then?thanks for reply mate

just secure your stock. if you kill one they will just keep coming........and coming ............and coming.

if you want to get rid of a particular culprit try traps or snares. or sit in the cope with a gun and be prepared for a long wait.

True mate or get a trail cam set up to see what time its coming :thumbs:

• Like 1

i only wish i could afford one lol :tongue2:

:laugh:

Handy bits of kit though mate :victory:

£150 with the security case http://www.uttingsoutdoors.co.uk/Product/272/112886/bushnell-trophy-cam-brown-with-security-case-brown-119436-119653/

• Like 1

£150 with the security case http://www.uttingsou...-119436-119653/

is that all :icon_eek: thought they were double that. cheers mate :thumbs: . beats waiting for it to snow to work out the run of the sneaky begger.