Aa multi shot problem

I'm hearing more and more problems to do with the retrofit MS adaptor and magazine.

I assume you are talking about when you are loading the pellet from the magazine into the breech?

If so it could be something to do with the spring tension perhaps, not having the system,I'm not exactly sure precisely how it works.

Hope that helps a little

Tony

I don't know much about the retro fits either but have sorted several M/S setups.

Is it always the 3rd pellet?

Could you possibly post some close up pics of the bolt...both sides of the mag and the breach? ;)

Edited by AirgunGuy

Are the pellets going too far and getting caught in the barrel as you rotate? Does the mag have a o ring to hold the pellets in the correct position in the mag? :thumbs:

I avnt got a clue. I'm goin to have a look later. Hopefully I can sort the problem many thanks for ur replys

:D Hi, I'm new to this forum and from across the Atlantic Ocean. My name is Juan and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

As for the fellow question, I understand (correct me if I'm wrong) that the mags for the retrofit AA S200 feeding mechanism do not have any springs. Actually, I believe it is only mechanically actuated, and it has an adjusting screw in the underside of it that may be the cure for the problem.

I'm waiting for my own AA S200 to arrive, meanwhile, I've been doing SOME research...

Best regards from the other side of the world "down there"

Juan

It is the spring that moves the flappy paddle, happened to the other half's first S200!

Thats the spring I was refering to Mike :thumbs:

:D Hi, I'm new to this forum and from across the Atlantic Ocean. My name is Juan and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

As for the fellow question, I understand (correct me if I'm wrong) that the mags for the retrofit AA S200 feeding mechanism do not have any springs. Actually, I believe it is only mechanically actuated, and it has an adjusting screw in the underside of it that may be the cure for the problem.

I'm waiting for my own AA S200 to arrive, meanwhile, I've been doing SOME research...

Best regards from the other side of the world "down there"

Juan

Thanks for that Juan, I thought that was the case (no internal springs) and welcome to the forum :D

Tony