Deposing of Deer remains

Hi,

I'am looking for another way of deposing of the deer skin and head after skinning, i know you have to dig a 1m deep hole and cover it over, but is there any other way, can you leave the hole open and fence around it?

Thanks for your time.

Black bag and in the dustbin, Freeze it first and put in bin on collection day.

Too right - sod digging a 1 meter hole every time you have a deer to skin, especially when the grounds frozen in winter. I once put a skin, forelegs & head in the small compostable bin with the rest of the rubbish and the bin men took it. A thick black sack / rubble bag and a zip tie and think no more about it -thats what you pay your council tax for.

+1, l got the BASC involved when they started going through my black bags and stopped taking them if they found anything, if you aint producing the waste as a rusult of a buisness they can not refuse to take it, in the end they just asked me to double bag it and even supply me the bags, l do freeze it during the summer months as well.

Edited by monynut

+1, l got the BASC involved when they started going through my black bags and stopped taking them if they found anything, if you aint producing the waste as a rusult of a buisness they can not refuse to take it, in the end they just asked me to double bag it and even supply me the bags, l do freeze it during the summer months as well.

Especially with two-weekly connections - whoa!