Cork Ireland

I've lived in county cork for over 20 years now. It doesn't really affect my choice of dogs as I've always got along well with collie grey types and still do. I have one now that's just over a quarter collie and use her for ferreting and lamping and for walking woodlands, clearfell and mountain in the daytime. She's tough with good feet and reasonable nose.

Like many of her breeding she can sometimes be a bit halfhearted on difficult daytime rabbits but does great at everything else.

smallfoot hope you enjoyed your stay in the REAL capital of Ireland :laugh: I run a pure saluki and a 1st x.It can be fast and fun at times when runing and also all over before it even gets going at times.I have a kelpie x for the ferreting and she manages ok at that.I think a smaller faster dog with good stamina would be the job,its just geting all those thing in equal proportions is the thing.where in Cork did you stay and did you get a run out while here.

Smallfoot you on the run or what lol, you were staying very close to me,.Allrite slip,hows the craic.what you been up to.im busy (dogs)when im not busy if you get my drift..........and these days im never very busy................Gem you know its true.all you turf cuttin,bog walking sod kicking folk head down here for yer weekends away,lol...................hey max what parts in cork you hanging out,your the proof of it all,once you sample the murphys stout and meet the cork ladies theres no going back.