the raider scores again another two

well lads i was out again tonight not much about but managed to get two i scand the field useing the scope and the ultra fire red beam lamp witch is good at lighting there eyes up at good distances there was three in the top corner of the field so over the fence i went and crept up to them but they must have seen me coming and off they ran so as i turned to scan the field again some thing cort my eye in the next field so i crept up to the fence i put the scope to my eye and it was off running i followd it scaning it as it ran then it stopped at about 45yards i was follow,ing it that fast that when it stopped i did,nt and went past it so i scanned back took aim and fired but just as i fired it stood up on its hind legs so a nice head shot ended up hitting it in the sholder(hate hitting them eny where els other than the head )but the next one did the trick and it lay still just go,s to show that you can have the kill zone in your site and you can pull the trigger but in that split second if the target moves you aint going to hit it so off to the car for a cupa and a sarny and a quick fag (got to stop)then my mate vislauk turned up we had five crack(one off our mates has been rushed into hospital we are praying for you bud) then off we went vislauk went to the back field with his dog and i had a wander around the other fields still not much about and i was heading back to the car when i checked one of the path ways two at the bottom so i crept up on them forty yards lifted the rifle took aim and fired one shot one kill took the photos back at the car and some at home after i washed them rapped them in cling film reddy for the freezer hope you enjoy the read lads until the next outing with the raider i wish you all tvbmac

post-63400-0-18624000-1349399901.jpg

post-63400-0-84406500-1349399932.jpg

post-63400-0-03512900-1349399964.jpg

post-63400-0-51530200-1349400008.jpg

post-63400-0-43286100-1349400034.jpg

post-63400-0-71165600-1349400053.jpg

post-63400-0-11813000-1349400071.jpg

Got yourself a few nice rabbit pies there fella..and a couple of well placed shots.!

I tryed picking my rifle up yesterday but no chance of that yet, just had 9 ribs surgicaly stabalised with steel plates and clips. I cant even goto the gym :cray::laugh: :laugh:

Atb

Marty

Got yourself a few nice rabbit pies there fella..and a couple of well placed shots.!

I tryed picking my rifle up yesterday but no chance of that yet, just had 9 ribs surgicaly stabalised with steel plates and clips. I cant even goto the gym :cray::laugh: :laugh:

Atb

Marty

cheers marty i was a bit gutted about the sholder shot but sh*t happens .by the way must have been one hell of a fight with tyson you had there :icon_eek: atvbmac

What the hey did you do to yourself? I know us moles are nasty little swines when cornered but 9 ribs Marty?

Looks some nice squirrels there! Nice preparation on them too!

thanks mole that raider is one hell of a cracking rifle atvbmac

The broken ribs where the result of a cyling accident. I was training for an endurance ride on my bike...Lands end to john o groates in under 4 days...about 950 miles none stop but it all went wrong when i ended up over the handel bars of my road performance bike. I landed on the handel bars and broke 9 of the ribs on my right side and puncherd my right lung, this was 16 months ago and iv only just had the stabilization. Im hopeing to do it next August if all goes well.

Iv been managing to swim between 1 and 3 miles a day and still cycle with the broken ribs but i doubt i would have managed the 950 ride none stop in this condition.

Cant wait till i can put some real effort into my training again :toast:

My moto use to be....HEALED BY JESUS, POWERD BY GOD.. But now its... BUILT WITH STEEL POWERD BY GOD.!! :victory:

ATB

Marty

• Like 1

Atb

Marty

cheers marty i was a bit gutted about the sholder shot but sh*t happens .by the way must have been one hell of a fight with tyson you had there :icon_eek: atvbmac

Sometimes it dosent matter how long you take or what you do to get the kill your looking (Instant).... I know that sinking feeling when it goes wrong..its a right B :censored: D

ATB

Marty