Plummer owners past and present

I have'nt give up on anything plummer wise and never will,I will just carry on as I have for the last 3 yrs online defending these little dogs and waiting for the day when there are more working members than show ponies,only then will we get a change in the committee's hierarchy,we that work plummers must keep breeding them and placing them in the hands of lads that will get them out there and give them as much work as we can,they are only limited by their owners and are capable of far more than just rats,as an all round terrier they cannot be beaten,good hunting,WM

Your right WC, most dogs are limited by their owners, mine is TBH, i can only work him on the work available to me, and for the time being thats rats and rabbits, and cats if i take my eye off him :icon_redface: , the little swine hates cats. I,d love to dig to him when he,s abit older but i dont know anyone who digs who i can tag along with, the fox world seems to have gone Bull X Greyhound mad around me :hmm: not my game, anyone who would like another pair of hands on a dig within an hour or so of Doncaster please PM me, iam self employed so can fit in with you, regards, buster.
  • Like 3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big G,I spent all the late 70's,'s,90's breeding hybrids of plummers and most big name terriers untill 2002 just for work on fox as it was my main quarry both professionally and as an avid amateur,but

Sparky,"fully able" means exactly that and not "fully experienced",these dogs from last year have shown their full potential from an early age as they are not limited to going out 1 day a week but 7da

WM i have just proposed such a thing to the pta committee, a group or sub committee it matters not what the name is, but tracing old lines which can be brought back in to use and collaborating closer

Posted Images

Sparky,"fully able" means exactly that and not "fully experienced",these dogs from last year have shown their full potential from an early age as they are not limited to going out 1 day a week but 7days and on all quarry,I look after thousands of acres of estate land and surrounding farms,there are 2 shoots that I am expected to preserve the game on so they will see more work than most will get in 5yrs of 1 day a week and as mine is pest control its all year round not just a couple of months,I also do not make statements that cannot be backed up in the field or photo's and as I am 54yrs old with a lifetime of all types of terrierwork I think I would know when a pup has the potential for work and I certainly would not take advice from an obvious breed blind fool that picks apart other peoples words in order to make mischief,WM

• Like 4

I have'nt give up on anything plummer wise and never will,I will just carry on as I have for the last 3 yrs online defending these little dogs and waiting for the day when there are more working members than show ponies,only then will we get a change in the committee's hierarchy,we that work plummers must keep breeding them and placing them in the hands of lads that will get them out there and give them as much work as we can,they are only limited by their owners and are capable of far more than just rats,as an all round terrier they cannot be beaten,good hunting,WM

Cheers BILL,thats all I need you on my case as well,LOL's,the best marked from last year were all dogs but my bitch from this year is a belter,solid with white legs and I'm sure you'll see plenty of pics soon on here,atb,WM

Far too much white on her WM. :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sparky,"fully able" means exactly that and not "fully experienced",these dogs from last year have shown their full potential from an early age as they are not limited to going out 1 day a week but 7days and on all quarry,I look after thousands of acres of estate land and surrounding farms,there are 2 shoots that I am expected to preserve the game on so they will see more work than most will get in 5yrs of 1 day a week and as mine is pest control its all year round not just a couple of months,I also do not make statements that cannot be backed up in the field or photo's and as I am 54yrs old with a lifetime of all types of terrierwork I think I would know when a pup has the potential for work and I certainly would not take advice from an obvious breed blind fool that picks apart other peoples words in order to make mischief,WM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NEVER HEARD SO MUCH BULL S**T, LOL

Yet again that literary giant ALLI puts in an appearance to amaze us all with his prowess and mastery of big words,I look forward to your book "terrierwork by numbers" and no doubt your appearance at the "hay-on-wye" book festival,swanning about in your white cotton suit ,but on a more serious note I don't see what you find unbelieveable in any of my post as its all fact,I take quite a few lads off this website out and unlike you have no desire to tell everyone each time I kill something or put pictures up for all to backslap me on,is your life so boring that you have to follow any plummer thread like some jealous internet troll trying to discredit its writer,you are a bigot it seems with only one outlook that matters-YOURS- open up your small mind just because you are a limited hunter it does'nt mean we all are,WM

• Like 3

Bunnyboiler,thats a superb looking dog and I've been following the progress on a few of his pups as I intend to use him or a pup like yours from him on my next generation,what size did he make tts and can you span him easilly,very nice animal and I bet you're made up with him,WM

he's 14tts mate and he's mad for bushing loves doing the rats and bunnies he bushed a few other things as well which were left to run :thumbs: from 7months old hes been bushing and will go into any cover no matter how thick hes my first terrier so not to sure about spanning him Ive looked it up on the net and if i'm doing it right behind his front legs there's a inch gap between my thumbs ATB