T.H.L pm

WELL tomo YOU DO YOUR SHARE FOR SHOWING LADS A FEW RABBITS MATE, I MET A MAN WHO WAS OVER IN THE DALES WITH YOU, HE WAS AT THE PLOUGHING CHAMPIONSHIPS YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS THERE,HE TELLS ME YOURSELF AND ANDY ARE CRACKING LADS AND ALWAYS SHOWED GOOD HOSPITALITY TO HIM,NOW I NEVER MET YOU TOMO BUT COMING FROM THAT FELLA TO ME SPEAKES VOLUMES ,HE ALSO SAID IF YOUR EVER THIS SIDE LOOK HIM UP,THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ACCOMDATION AND HUNTING THERE FOR YOURSELF OR ANDY,I SAID I WILL PASS IT ON,HES BACK UP SCOTLAND NEXT MONTH WILL LET YOU NO IF I HERE ANY MORE ,ATB JACK

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you got to laugh at this site at times,,,   had a pm today of a geezer from south Wales, called thefox,   He simply asks if him and his 3 mates can come to the dales with me lamping and ferreting

It's all just got racial,,,, he's just pm,d again and said I'm an English liar.......lol

your wasting ye time mate, he is nowt but an english liar an does nowt

you got to laugh at this site at times,,,

had a pm today of a geezer from south Wales, called thefox,

He simply asks if him and his 3 mates can come to the dales with me lamping and ferreting....

Now I get this a fair bit,,, and to be honest it don't bother me,, it's bound to happen with all the threads I do through the winter.

My simple answer to his reply was no,,, I didn't know him from Adam,,,

His reply to my refusal was to call me a liar,,, and tell me the odd time I have done the ton is bollox......

I honestly can't get me head round some total stranger thinking I would be great full to have his company...lol......

thefox,,,,,,,, Your a dick

Yes Tomo, how rude of you not to allow every Tom, Dick and Harry to come to your permission and kill all the rabbits........some folk have no manners !! Lol

• Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Tomo had a PM last months invitng a gang themselfs up from wales and his last words where we dont mind staying at your house the night before to allow us a early start :icon_eek::laugh:

ATB Cookie