T.H.L pm

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you got to laugh at this site at times,,,   had a pm today of a geezer from south Wales, called thefox,   He simply asks if him and his 3 mates can come to the dales with me lamping and ferreting

It's all just got racial,,,, he's just pm,d again and said I'm an English liar.......lol

your wasting ye time mate, he is nowt but an english liar an does nowt

you got to laugh at this site at times,,,

had a pm today of a geezer from south Wales, called thefox,

He simply asks if him and his 3 mates can come to the dales with me lamping and ferreting....

Now I get this a fair bit,,, and to be honest it don't bother me,, it's bound to happen with all the threads I do through the winter.

My simple answer to his reply was no,,, I didn't know him from Adam,,,

His reply to my refusal was to call me a liar,,, and tell me the odd time I have done the ton is bollox......

I honestly can't get me head round some total stranger thinking I would be great full to have his company...lol......

thefox,,,,,,,, Your a dick

can i come :thumbs:

He simply asks if him and his 3 mates can come to the dales with me lamping and ferreting....

Now I get this a fair bit,,, and to be honest it don't bother me,, it's bound to happen with all the threads I do through the winter.

His reply to my refusal was to call me a liar,,, and tell me the odd time I have done the ton is bollox......

I honestly can't get me head round some total stranger thinking I would be great full to have his company...lol......

can i come :thumbs:

i asked 1st :laugh:

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Just PM him and say that why offa put a fecking great ditch on the border to stop dickheads like you coming over :laugh:

ATB Cookie :thumbs:

It's all just got racial,,,, he's just pm,d again and said I'm an English liar.......lol

listen ya english knob i want to come with me mates and you can provide the fuel and meals ya soft kunt , and while we are at it dipstick have you got a caravan for us to stay in ?

i dont mind if the fecking dogs sleep in ya house either

think yer self lucky we will let you buy the beer ya dumbsh1t

well after that composure my invitation should be assured :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 3
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

TBH TOMO I am not intrested in doing the ton thats very very boring :boredom: I would only come up if I can have the chance of catching 200 with one dog in one night :D

ATB Cookie

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin
  • Like 1

can i go up the dales,i promise not to send nasty messages :laugh:

Beat me to it :thumbs::laugh:

if your not fast your last :laugh::thumbs:

I didn't have much chance with a the thread at three pages when I saw it :laugh:

I'll just have to pm some other ramdom person asking for a go of their best permission, what could go wrong :hmm:

can i go up the dales,i promise not to send nasty messages :laugh:

Beat me to it :thumbs::laugh:

if your not fast your last :laugh::thumbs:

I didn't have much chance with a the thread at three pages when I saw it :laugh:

I'll just have to pm some other ramdom person asking for a go of their best permission, what could go wrong :hmm:

dont forget to ask for me too :thumbs::laugh:

I had a week's holiday in the dales in August. The place was alive with rabbits. i'm an old git so I can remember pre- mixie levels of rabbits, The numbers I saw rivalled pre-mixie days.

I tried at several farms to get permission, the reply was always the same. 'You look and sound ok but you'll bring some bugger who might nick my quad' etc.

Sad.

Edited by bezza