il eat hay with the donkeys if there ravens.... cant see it being right that theres 13000 in the uk either.. unless they have moved into urban areas.. because up here on the edge ofthe cairngorms there aint that many, a few right up on the tops,, wheres the pictures of the parent ravens then ??? any one know

I was always led to beleive that abnormal white feathers growing down on a bird was mainly down to a deficiency in diet, we used to pick up crows in their first year around one of the farms which could hardly fly with quite a few white feathers, the problem they had was these white feather didn't last long and was pretty brittle and full of fret marks, many had broken down to the main shaft! the only way these birds would survive was to take them home and give them a good moult out on a good diet for release...

Having said that looking at the pic of the Ravens/Crows its freaky that she has thrown 3 identicle white chicks? Geneticly it seems somthing's a miss somewhere :hmm:.

il eat hay with the donkeys if there ravens.... cant see it being right that theres 13000 in the uk either.. unless they have moved into urban areas.. because up here on the edge ofthe cairngorms there aint that many, a few right up on the tops,, wheres the pictures of the parent ravens then ??? any one know

i see and hear them every day there are hundreds of the noisy buggers where i live

me and mr shitter went for a mooch a few months ago and he couldnt believe how

many ravens there are here in this part of ireland