shootingmadgeorge

Where abouts in somerset mate? Mines a c*nt for biting so she's going back to the shop as my daughter really wants to handle her but can't! Pm me if you prefer cheers

I certainly wouldn't put ferrets your way if you ditch them just because they are difficult. Handle it properly and give it time, you've been using gloves so it won't even know your scent. What willdo if you get latched onto by an excited ferret down a stop end, leave it there?

If you can't invest the time in handling a ferret properly then get a different hobby like badminton, that way you only have to worry about the rackets when you get them out of the cupboard.

Where abouts in somerset mate? Mines a c*nt for biting so she's going back to the shop as my daughter really wants to handle her but can't! Pm me if you prefer cheers

I certainly wouldn't put ferrets your way if you ditch them just because they are difficult. Handle it properly and give it time, you've been using gloves so it won't even know your scent. What willdo if you get latched onto by an excited ferret down a stop end, leave it there?

If you can't invest the time in handling a ferret properly then get a different hobby like badminton, that way you only have to worry about the rackets when you get them out of the cupboard.

If its only a pet and it was bought for his daughter whats the problem. He isnt talking about abandoning it.

• Like 1

Not being funny mate but why do you need feel the need to comment? The glove thing was a joke on the other thread to to raise a laugh. But on a serious note she has been handled every day but still feels the need to try and bite my hand off! Not that I need to justify myself to you but surley you've got your own problems....plus I would be doing the bloke a favour re homing them!

• Like 1

If its only a pet and it was bought for his daughter whats the problem. He isnt talking about abandoning it.

Hamsters bite, gerbils bite - do they go back to or do people work on them? He's on about sending it back and looking for a perfect ferret, how many more is he going to go through? He's also made it clear that he's going to be working it.

Not being funny mate but why do you need feel the need to comment?

Because there's far too many dicks on here that don't care about the little heroes that they should look after. There will be people on here that are desperate for ferrets for the season, who are the same ones that gave them away in spring or sent to auction.

You can't give up on a ferret because it bites, simple as.

Edited by Tug

Hamsters bite, gerbils bite - do they go back to or do people work on them? He's on about sending it back and looking for a perfect ferret, how many more is he going to go through? He's also made it clear that he's going to be working it.

Right, I didnt know there was another thread.

Its people like you that make me laugh! Got a comment for everything and just because you don't like the sound of something feel the need to slate someone and give it the big un over the internet...yeas I've made it clear that it will be worked but its more so a pet for my daughter as she took a massive interest in them! But I don't want to take the risk of a 7 month old ferret that I was told was tame when clearly it isn't latching on to my daughter as it has done to me several times! Keep your oppinions to yourself or if you've got that much of a problem pm me intstead of trying to make yourself seem the bigman so that everyone can see!

Conversations like this belong on the open forum, not PM, that way any newcomers to the sport can take note so they don't turn out to be dicks too...

I won't comment further as it takes away from the OP, I just wanted to make him aware of the fact that Liam probably isn't the best one to take his jills.

Edited by Tug

What you need to understand is that the biting me isn't so much the problem but like I said my daughter needs to be able to handle them and if a ferret latched onto her then its game over...I'm not exactly talking about slinging the ferret down a hole and leaving it as she will go back to the place where I got her from as was welcombe by the bloke who sold her if they're be any problems...

liam whats to say that these new ferrets wont bite ? ? ? beater said they have been handled well but that dont mean s**t does it because your saying that you handle your one well and its still nipping ya hands , my point is liam better the devil you know than the ferret you dont :thumbs: just keep trying with the little stinker youl get there soon enough .

• Like 1