RACISM

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from my experience gypsies/knackers/pikeys, how ever you care to describe them, are weird. I will tell you a little story about gypsies.

About 5 years ago i had a lurcher stolen from my yard. I made some enquiries and was given some information that my dog was seen on a local gypsy site. Well i was thinking about going straight down there but i thought better of it and decided to wait till dark. That night i made my way down to this gypsie site, about 1AM. Anyway low and behold there was my dog tied up outside a caravan. I quickly untied the dog and was about to make a quick exit when i heard strange noises coming from the caravan. I was overcome with curiosity it was a sort of muffled scream. Anyway unable to contain my curiosity any longer i peeped in one of the windows and i will never recover from what i saw till this day. Two great big hairy arsed gypsies giving each other a good bumming!!!. I tell ya i ran for my life that night.

From that day on ive always regarded gypsies as bent in more ways than one. Do all gypsies do this at night???

Edited by mrcuban
Anyway unable to contain my curiosity any longer i peeped in one of the windows and i will never recover from what i saw till this day. Two great big hairy arsed gypsies giving each other a good bumming!!!. I tell ya i ran for my life that night.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest Lurcherbitch

using the term coloured isnt offensive

of corse it is, unless you've been starring in the program "life on marse" lol :laugh:;)

it's like calling all inuites "eskimos" :victory:

:clapper: too right ;):victory:

Guest LamperJohn
Well from my experience gypsies/knackers/pikeys, how ever you care to describe them, are weird. I will tell you a little story about gypsies.

About 5 years ago i had a lurcher stolen from my yard. I made some enquiries and was given some information that my dog was seen on a local gypsy site. Well i was thinking about going straight down there but i thought better of it and decided to wait till dark. That night i made my way down to this gypsie site, about 1AM. Anyway low and behold there was my dog tied up outside a caravan. I quickly untied the dog and was about to make a quick exit when i heard strange noises coming from the caravan. I was ovecome with curiosity it was a sort of muffled scream. Anyway unable to contain my curiosity any longer i peeped in one of the windows and i will never recover from what i saw till this day. Two great big hairy arsed gypsies giving each other a good bumming!!!. I tell ya i ran for my life that night.

From that day on ive always regarded gypsies as bent in more ways than one. Do all gypsies do this at night???

ive just spat half a cup of tea over me keyboard with laughing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest Lurcherbitch

ive just spat half a cup of tea over me keyboard with laughing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So did I!!!!

Did lurcherbitch just agree with me! :laugh::icon_redface:;)

Yeah but I have had a few :laugh::laugh:

DRINKS NOT TRAVELLERS...BEFOR YOU SMART ARSES GET ON :laugh::laugh:

Edited by Lurcherbitch

RACISM DO'SNT COME IN TO IT,

ITS WHEN YOU CATCH THE THEIVEING b*****ds NICKING ALL YOUR GEAR...

WE HAD IT HAPPEN A FEW YEARS BACK BY THE TIME WE CAUGHT THEM,ONE OF THE MUCKY

FUCKERS HAD BEEN FOR A SHIT IN ONE OF OUR BARNS AND THE OTHER FOUR WHERE ON THE WAY OUT OF ANOTHER WITH A DISC CUTTER AND A WELDER TWO WENT AWAY NEEDING A QUITE A FEW STITCHES

NOW THATS THE SORT OF THING THAT MAKES PEOPLE HATE GYPOS/PIKEYS/TRAVELLERS....

THEY MIGHT NOT BE ALL BAD,BUT I'VE ONLY MET THE BAD ONES SO FAR ;)

tyson, wake up pal, how can you say, its called giving stick back???? its 6 of one and a half dozen of the other....... if hes rasist by calling travellers scum or what ever he said then your no better by coming back with the replie you did.......... you were both like a pair of kids.... you and gale force both need to wise up..... would be interested to see how many people actually think what either of you said is racist, cos i for one dont think so................................