Bit of help

I have a little terrier who is 10 months old and the past couple of months has started going in to cover for ages and only coming back when it suits him, to be honest it doesnt really bother me because he eventually comes out and carries on and i dont mind waiting for him. But it annoys my parents when they walk him, so i was wondering any tips on getting him to come out, his recall is near on perfect when out except when he plays with other dogs or goes into cover. Im bloody annoyed because he would never enter cover at all when he was younger but know he does it for fecking ages! :laugh: Any tips will be greatly appreciated

Pig boy

• Like 1

Quite write tell ur perents too keep thakr. Poors off. Thay wouldemt llike it if it was thair dog

my dad tride it on my patties I told him to feck off all sorted naw he doant touch just look

Translation for fellman, his dad used to walk his dog, but has now refrained from doing so after some harsh language............

Quite write tell ur perents too keep thakr. Poors off. Thay wouldemt llike it if it was thair dog

my dad tride it on my patties I told him to feck off all sorted naw he doant touch just look

Translation for fellman, his dad used to walk his dog, but has now refrained from doing so after some harsh language............

fecking hell not too bad a attempt if his FIRST language isnt English...............

• Like 1