appleby game fair

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went down to appelby fair saturday it is a BIG eyeopener! some p***y went right into the side of our van with his horse and cart lol :icon_eek: had to slap my fella a few times for looking at the scantily cald women the scariest thing is half of them must have been no older than 16 :o ! i got a few pics there on my fellas mobile ill try get them up and no none of them are of the women before you lads ask!

:clapper::clapper: Look forward to the pics.xx

:angry::angry::angry:

no pics of women

:angry::angry::angry:

WELL GOT BACK FROM THE FIAR AT 5.30 PM SO HERES A FEW PICS from today another hot sticky day ,been on the stella and had a bbq since so hope they come out ok not many eye candy shots sorry fellas i did take note of them all tho :tongue2: ,

i did meet a lad from the site hope he forgives me i didnt get his name from the north east tho cheers rob

:tongue2:

shame no one got a picture of that old man riding a white and brown horse he was the oldest bloke i have ever seen and was still riding a horse about :icon_eek:

I seen the same lad!!!:D. iv just got home now from it! Cracking day, took the wheaten with us. Got offered a grand for him:D........Its rough as f**k though.............but i don't care how many times id get done over there just to look at them birds!!!!! :laugh:

Guest karlos

Its the same every year we used to go when we were kids (me being the grand old age of 19) havent been for bout 5 years now might pop up next year some cracking pics!

Guest Ditch_Shitter

20 - 30 grand for a vardo?! :blink: I see perfectly good Bow Tops and Open Lots for well under 10K all the time. Wouldn't know about a Reading. But ones like those shown above don't cost that sort of money.

As for the girls; You oughta see my mates sisters! I nearly shit myself the first time I saw them walking through town! And there's only the three or four of them. F*ck going anywhere where there's hordes like it ~ finish me off, that could! :icon_eek:

The gypsy girls are there at them fairs to meet husbands, to them i think its like a dateing event , and most of the girls are normally under 16 which alot of them dont look, they are normally married by the time they reach 16, so lads be careful what you oggel at because a lot of them are still very very young!

20 - 30 grand for a vardo?! :blink: I see perfectly good Bow Tops and Open Lots for well under 10K all the time. Wouldn't know about a Reading. But ones like those shown above don't cost that sort of money.

As for the girls; You oughta see my mates sisters! I nearly shit myself the first time I saw them walking through town! And there's only the three or four of them. F*ck going anywhere where there's hordes like it ~ finish me off, that could! :icon_eek:

10, 20, 30, grand lol

for me its pissing in the wind lol :icon_redface:

but how about a pic of these sisters :thumbs-up:

:whistle:

Had a bit of crack with a couple of travellers in the pub the other day...the missis attempted to join in the conversation and one of the travellers said "dear lady...i'm not talking to you, i am wishing to speak with the gentleman" :clapper::laugh: Beautifully worded :clapper:

shame no one got a picture of that old man riding a white and brown horse he was the oldest bloke i have ever seen and was still riding a horse about :icon_eek:

I seen the same lad!!!:D. iv just got home now from it! Cracking day, took the wheaten with us. Got offered a grand for him:D........Its rough as f**k though.............but i don't care how many times id get done over there just to look at them birds!!!!! :laugh:

aint anyone got a pic of him it made me laff everytime i saw him :laugh:

20 30 k is nowt i know a fella who refused 100k for one