dogs for this season

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never really understood this 'dogs for the season' thing, it seems to imply dogs are only for the hunting season and perhaps only one at that but anyway heres jazz going into her 5th season and belle

Mine  

Posted Images

never really understood this 'dogs for the season' thing, it seems to imply dogs are only for the hunting season and perhaps only one at that but anyway heres jazz going into her 5th season and belle starting her second

IMG_3011.jpg

jumping140.jpg

050.jpg

jumping092.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

Lovely dogs mate what way is the 2nd dog bred?

deerhound x lurcher to lurcher sire and greyhound dam

never really understood this 'dogs for the season' thing, it seems to imply dogs are only for the hunting season and perhaps only one at that but anyway heres jazz going into her 5th season and belle starting her second

IMG_3011.jpg

jumping140.jpg

050.jpg

jumping092.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

Very nice those two mate, How old is the 2nd bitch and where abouts did you get it from? pm if you prefer

thanks

wzitmee6.jpg

hows that bred mate??

her sire a dog called Milo out of benji and Nell and the dam was a black and tan bitch called Porsche supposedly Irish lady lines ;)

shes a nice bitch how old is she ? have you done much with her?

she is 5 in October pal I did a lot with her till 2 year ago my after lost his dog so he been running her she a decent bitch just her feet ain't the best I will be running her again this season ;)