Stud Fees

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would only breed for my own use or if a good friend wanted a pup ---------- stud fee --------- ( Free of charge of course )   The two pups I have now were bred from a very good proven earth dog an

if i enquired about the service of a dog and the owner was looking a stud fee im afraid that would end of conversation if he said two pups not a prob pick of litter not a prob but not a penny would i

no fee a pup in liew if there not know and you dont need a pup then it would be a no if it was someone you knew well then free service and they could keep as many pups as they liked but no pups sold a

Think you had better put it back in the truck before it gets them feet dirty !!!!!

Good thought. He's far too valuable as a stud dog to ever put to ground again. Imagine having that perfect muzzle marked up. I guess I'll just have to retire him. :victory:

retire him --as he even started :tongue2:
  • Like 1

Think you had better put it back in the truck before it gets them feet dirty !!!!!

Good thought. He's far too valuable as a stud dog to ever put to ground again. Imagine having that perfect muzzle marked up. I guess I'll just have to retire him. :victory:

Started is about it. He's an 18 month old pup. He's been dug to maybe a half dozen times. You english are too easy to wind up.

Started is about it. He's an 18 month old pup. He's been dug to maybe a half dozen times. You english are too easy to wind up.

18 month old pup :hmm: should have plenty under his belt by now .. :D Edited by the_stig

-

DirtyHairyRooster.jpg

Now that you see him I'm sure all will agree $1,000 for a dab or two of his semen is actually a bargain. :boogy:

not being rude bud but if my terrier was sat on my knee smiling. For the camera. And just to his right was. A hole being dug and my terrier weren't screaming and trying to get their head down the said hole . I'd be. Re thinking. My 1000 bucks. Fee. Only my opinion. Bud !!!!

. No bud just we can smell bull even with the pond in between. HAVE A NICE DAY YA ALL

-

DirtyHairyRooster.jpg

Now that you see him I'm sure all will agree $1,000 for a dab or two of his semen is actually a bargain. :boogy:

not being rude bud but if my terrier was sat on my knee smiling. For the camera. And just to his right was. A hole being dug and my terrier weren't screaming and trying to get their head down the said hole . I'd be. Re thinking. My 1000 bucks. Fee. Only my opinion. Bud !!!!

Your Sherlock Holmes skills could use a little polishing.

1. Not my knee

2. We were done

3. That's me on the gaff, trying to see where the tube went and if there was a tee we'd somehow missed.

But thanks for the opinion nonetheless. It was worth what it cost.

Edited by Hickory

You bath your terriers fast over there bud hair drier too very. Effective !!!!!!

If you're referring to the fact that he's not muddy, we've had one of the worst droughts on record this year. Once you get deeper than about a foot, the earth is powder dry. But again, thanks for the kind words. Bud.

You bath your terriers fast over there bud hair drier too very. Effective !!!!!!

If you're referring to the fact that he's not muddy, we've had one of the worst droughts on record this year. Once you get deeper than about a foot, the earth is powder dry. But again, thanks for the kind words. Bud.

a pure white terrier goes to ground in earth and comes out sparkling :hmm:drought :doh:

a pure white terrier goes to ground in earth and comes out sparkling :hmm:drought :doh:

Whatever. I think if I told you the sun was going to come up tomorrow in the east, that would be wrong too.

Already been there done that got the t shirt and the video Bud !!!!! Who want possum when you can go with plotts. And big cats Have a nice day hick

Already been there done that got the t shirt and the video Bud !!!!! Who want possum when you can go with plotts. And big cats Have a nice day hick

Never have got to do that myself. Must have been quite a trip. What general area in UK are you from?

Edited by Hickory