paddy sweeney and late willie tough

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WILLIE TOUGH REMEMBERED 10TH DEC 1947 - 24TH MARCH 2000 BY LAL HARDY   In all ascpects of life we come across characters that are larger than life, this was never more true than in the case of Wil

i would like to make this topic in memory off the late willie tough so please put some nice photos and any good storys ye have please make this the best topic on hear we all have being warne

this is my grandad willie toughs dad with is dog flash  

Posted Images

I know a man who has just bred the 3 best pied pups in Ireland :toast::toast::toast:

what about apache in the uk lol
are you waiting till he has reached full height before you put a pic up

me blackberry playing up im relying on kc and des to come down to take a few pics i no des has done a few weddings and stuff.he was on about shutter speed ,i thought f**k me he aint that fast :icon_redface::hmm:

f****n hell your waiting for a professional photo shoot, just point the camera at him and press the button it can't be that hard for a man of your intellect, apache sister just landed in on her first kill tonight

bootcamp next :bye::bye:

Willie Tough was definitely a character ! I've only met the man a couple of times and hes stuck in my head as he made an impact lol. Il try and keep a long story short , in 1987 I went to stay with my uncle and hes family on a holiday camp called Camelot in Cheshire . My uncle used to take hes dogs with him everywhere even on holiday lol,so one day this fella Willie tough comes onto the campsite to visit a friend and spy's my uncle feeding hes dogs and they get chatting about coursing and so on anyway before you no it were all in the pub having some good craic. By the end of the night the landlords had enough of cockneys and willie and some big bouncers came over from the nightclub across the road and told us all to do one. Then willie tells them that we're doing no harm and if they wanted it they could have it ! They put there heads down and left us to it lol. The next day willie turns up with a red saluki greyhound and a white curly coated saluki lurcher , we'd never seen a dog like it at the time but it looked like one of those nipper type dogs. So we decide to go for a mooch out with the dogs . Eventually willie spy's a hare in a grass field and slips he red dog from the road, he made easy work of it, just as he catches that one another jumps and he made short work of that one as well, so he had two off the one slip, in small grass fields! Just then a copper pulls up and says to willie you've been coursing hares haven't you? Willie replys 'no, I haven't been coursing hares officer but he has' and points to his dog and laughs . The policeman just shook hes head and said just fcuk of will you, so that's what we done . Sorry for the long post I tried to keep it short lol but I thought I'd share a few memory's of the man that I had .

• Like 5

Willie Tough was definitely a character ! I've only met the man a couple of times and hes stuck in my head as he made an impact lol. Il try and keep a long story short , in 1987 I went to stay with my uncle and hes family on a holiday camp called Camelot in Cheshire . My uncle used to take hes dogs with him everywhere even on holiday lol,so one day this fella Willie tough comes onto the campsite to visit a friend and spy's my uncle feeding hes dogs and they get chatting about coursing and so on anyway before you no it were all in the pub having some good craic. By the end of the night the landlords had enough of cockneys and willie and some big bouncers came over from the nightclub across the road and told us all to do one. Then willie tells them that we're doing no harm and if they wanted it they could have it ! They put there heads down and left us to it lol. The next day willie turns up with a red saluki greyhound and a white curly coated saluki lurcher , we'd never seen a dog like it at the time but it looked like one of those nipper type dogs. So we decide to go for a mooch out with the dogs . Eventually willie spy's a hare in a grass field and slips he red dog from the road, he made easy work of it, just as he catches that one another jumps and he made short work of that one as well, so he had two off the one slip, in small grass fields! Just then a copper pulls up and says to willie you've been coursing hares haven't you? Willie replys 'no, I haven't been coursing hares officer but he has' and points to his dog and laughs . The policeman just shook hes head and said just fcuk of will you, so that's what we done . Sorry for the long post I tried to keep it short lol but I thought I'd share a few memory's of the man that I had .great story man keep em comig thanks

651zyd.jpgao9oww.jpg

these pups go back to willie tough and paddy sweeney lines. sham x scouser. sham was irish lady x captians litter brother. captian was gazza x spindles. gazza was out of duke. charlie is double bred duke and was best producer in his day. spindles was out of sooner x old scouser billy gouldings scouser and he was back to sooner x boy. scouser is barney x judy. barney was nipper x kim. nipper was out of mickey drews joe x seagull. kim was out of cruise x his daughter. micky drews joe was out of merlin x lily. seagull was macullochs fred x eve. judy was buddy x molly. buddy is foxy x charlie molly is deacon x flo. flo is out of kippers cruise x saluki/greyhound. foxy was nippers litter sister joe x seagull. charlie was rambo x sherry and both were out of duke and he was out of laddie the back street accident. think thats all right :thumbs:

• Like 4

651zyd.jpg ao9oww.jpg

these pups go back to willie tough and paddy sweeney lines. sham x scouser. sham was irish lady x captians litter brother. captian was gazza x spindles. gazza was out of duke. charlie is double bred duke and was best producer in his day. spindles was out of sooner x old scouser billy gouldings scouser and he was back to sooner x boy. scouser is barney x judy. barney was nipper x kim. nipper was out of mickey drews joe x seagull. kim was out of cruise x his daughter. micky drews joe was out of merlin x lily. seagull was macullochs fred x eve. judy was buddy x molly. buddy is foxy x charlie molly is deacon x flo. flo is out of kippers cruise x saluki/greyhound. foxy was nippers litter sister joe x seagull. charlie was rambo x sherry and both were out of duke and he was out of laddie the back street accident. think thats all right :thumbs:

all right apart from apart from putting an r on the end of kippers cruise, it was cruiser, come on get your names right, lol
  • Like 2

651zyd.jpgao9oww.jpg

NICE PUPS VERY BEST OF LUCK WITH THEM,ATB JOHN

651zyd.jpgao9oww.jpg

I hope the pups turn out better than johns joinery skills.... :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1