Buddy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buddy   Pup out of the litter sky mentioned at 4 month buddy x roxy Buddyxtweed  

buddy chucks good agressive killers with plenty of fire in there bellys and plenty of wind,ive never been so confidenet in any pup ive had,but the buddy pup ive got now i think is goin to make sumat s

well if its me there will be a few doors coming off there hinges :laugh:

Posted Images

Was buddy any good in his own right or is he just throwing good stuff???? Looks very powerful dog.Was he up and at them sort off dog????

I slipped him for my mate that owned him for a good part of a season when he was 3 year old,he wasnt a top notcher but a very honest dog,his bloodlines are some of the best :thumbs:

Was buddy any good in his own right or is he just throwing good stuff???? Looks very powerful dog.Was he up and at them sort off dog????

I slipped him for my mate that owned him for a good part of a season when he was 3 year old,he wasnt a top notcher but a very honest dog,his bloodlines are some of the best :thumbs:

hes had loads of homes, and is a money making machine

if we were to believe you we would believe enything :icon_redface:

:thumbs: you dont need to,a good few lads seen him go john john

No matter what dog comes up on this site as stud he gets abuse.

Thats is Gorger fellah.... BUT after yrs on here iv learnt too relise that its only the decent sorts that get crabbed so its a good thing

that's a true saying you have there paul 7.

:thumbs: you dont need to,a good few lads seen him go john john

you must have a buddy pup, all the the young inexperienced lads are into them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No matter what dog comes up on this site as stud he gets abuse.

Thats is Gorger fellah.... BUT after yrs on here iv learnt too relise that its only the decent sorts that get crabbed so its a good thing

that's a true saying you have there paul 7.

:thumbs: