Buddy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buddy   Pup out of the litter sky mentioned at 4 month buddy x roxy Buddyxtweed  

buddy chucks good agressive killers with plenty of fire in there bellys and plenty of wind,ive never been so confidenet in any pup ive had,but the buddy pup ive got now i think is goin to make sumat s

well if its me there will be a few doors coming off there hinges :laugh:

Posted Images

Was he up and at them sort off dog????

Thats another thing what was his running style like, As i need a fast sharp type my own bitch anit the fast thing on 4 leg's so need something that will put a bit of sharpness and speed into the pups but still keep wind and running brain

Fair does Gorger fellah and best a luck for the season ahead...

Iam in no rush Gorger just putting the fellers out too see how's doing what and whats avilable and whats throwing what. Plenty of time before i decide which dog too use :thumbs:

buddy chucks good agressive killers with plenty of fire in there bellys and plenty of wind,ive never been so confidenet in any pup ive had,but the buddy pup ive got now i think is goin to make sumat special, buddy has thrown sum top stuff ive seen a few run off him he has also chucked sum not so good like any top stud dog, im a believer you get out what you put in,put him to the right bitch and you have cracked it

• Like 3