Guest Ditch_Shitter

I've got Adobe PhotoDeluxe. I honestly don't know how half it's more occult functions work. Things like " Layers " have had me completely stumped for years and years now.

Anyway, I'm much more ye basic crop and resize man. I don't 'doctor' shots as I'd really have no reason to. I know I could, to some degree with this one. Wouldn't be sure how though.

For a quick trim of surplus background and KB's, I just use Office Picture Manager.

What ye up to then, Doxhope?

Guest The Big Fish

I use adobe photoshop CS, thats the full blown version with bells on and all and wouldnt go back to anything less.

Ditch, layers come into their own when making dvd menus and such. Imagine you have a baground picture and you want to add a button overlay, this would be done by adding a layer. Its all very technical stuff :laugh: but you can think of it a bit like a laminate, where things are just added on with each layer.

What ye up to then, Doxhope?

I just use Adobe 2, at the moment when required, but definately going to upgrade before long, but like you Im mainly cropping and re-sizing, with some enhancing to any darker shots,

If I had as much money as the big fish, I think I would be getting Adobie CS

If I had as much money as the big fish, I think I would be getting Adobie CS

If you had as much money as me you would be very very sad indeed :cry:

Hey fishy, you cant be short of a bob or two :laugh:

And, Ive had a look on ebay for Adobie CS.......£6, someone above us has got one hell of a bargain there, some are selling it for £500

Guest The Big Fish
Hey fishy, you cant be short of a bob or two :laugh:

And, Ive had a look on ebay for Adobie CS.......£6, someone above us has got one hell of a bargain there, some are selling it for £500

I actually got my copy for £5.00 , but dont tell anyone will you :whistle:

i use adobe photoshop ellements 4....... very easy to use.... with extra plugins.. all free.....

i tried CS once, but after usin ellements sine version 2, i knew my way around it so why change.........

my two pence worth... :big_boss:

(never bought any software since buying my 1st pc 8 yr ago...............) :whistle:

Guest MOLLY

I havent got any, just use goggles picasa...its completely free to download, only use it for lightening/darkening, sharpening and resizing pics

Chief, someone also promised me one a VERY long time ago :yes:

MOLL.

got my copy of one of the members on smoochers gratis,good copy too,well impressed,just request

a copy on there,i won't give his name out as he may be deluged with requests,use your brain and ask has anyone got a copy of Photoshop CS,the guy may or may not reply,all the best,

Higgins.

Guest MOLLY

Chief, someone also promised me one a VERY long time ago :yes:

MOLL.

Could this someone be very good with there finger's where computor's are concerned.. :D ..

Millet

:icon_redface::big_boss:

:D:D:D

MOLL.