What load of Bull

Saluki/Bull/Greyhound, Whippet/Bull/Greyhound, Collie/Bull/Greyhound etc etc . . We all see dog ads with "Bull" in, but what type of bull?? It isn't often defined. We have the now hit and miss version (the stafford) the quickly becoming decrepit (English) I'm not sure who now keeps the likes of the athletic machine like APBT's I remember owned by a certain Mr Dann of Plymouth. Not to mention other types. What's the thoughts, does it even matter? And how much does the bull strain ad to the quality of an all round lurcher anyway? We all know what the first cross is good for. I'm subjective on the matter. Thanks.

LMAO! :boogy:

Fck me lad think before you get on keyboard! You bray on about DIFFERENT types of bull what about terriers, jack, plummer, bedlington, Staffordshire, patterdale etc etc different bull have different uses shape heads. Some people go for looks, gameness, name(pitt), why start a topic on a very touchy cross when they are and have been frowned apon for years your just after starting an argument. Its horses for courses, some like collie x some deerhound, some whippet some bull get a grip and go tug ya sausage

• Like 1

Bull adds nothing beneficial, apart from looking stockier and my muscly, does it make a faster dog? No does it make a stronger dog? Maybe does it have enough good qualities to justify having some in a lurcher? In my oppinion no! If your looking to add abit of fight to your dog then a good old beddy will be more than enough, plus you'll gain abit of nose and a decent coat, personally if you want an all round lurcher you can't go wrong with collie x either 1/2 or 3/4 bred. Or for coursing grey, saluki, bull adds nothing these days, the fight has been bred out of half of them. And tbh I think they look shit.

Fck me lad think before you get on keyboard! You bray on about DIFFERENT types of bull what about terriers, jack, plummer, bedlington, Staffordshire, patterdale etc etc different bull have different uses shape heads. Some people go for looks, gameness, name(pitt), why start a topic on a very touchy cross when they are and have been frowned apon for years your just after starting an argument. Its horses for courses, some like collie x some deerhound, some whippet some bull get a grip and go tug ya sausage

I agree! :thumbs:

Bull adds good feet to a lurcher..

:rofl: nice one rob, seriously though, if I ever start losing what marbles I've got left and start talking about getting a bull x, you have my express permission to shoot me! :toast:

Edited by shaaark