• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

razor has olny lined three bitches .. one lurcher bitza ..and two saluki x,s .i could of used him ten times this year at least...but it aint all about money...the lads who have used him have done it t

Here is one of him bottling it and getting chased of a bunnie..  

start with the dog himself i have had pm,s just waiting on a few adding pic,s

razor has olny lined three bitches .. one lurcher bitza ..and two saluki x,s .i could of used him ten times this year at least...but it aint all about money...the lads who have used him have done it to keep one or two pups back for them selves ...and they work there dogs hard and give them a chance ...some folk are breeding there bitches like puppy machines to make the coin...and half them fookers dont even run there dogs like they should ...they just shout about how well bred the bitch or the dog is..and try to rake in the money ...so blackrecking it ...there wont be many replys to this post iam affraid... :D ...

millet i cant remember how old razor was then but he was a baby,,,and hes still scared of rabbits.. :laugh:

• Like 15

razor has olny lined three bitches .. one lurcher bitza ..and two saluki x,s .i could of used him ten times this year at least...but it aint all about money...the lads who have used him have done it to keep one or two pups back for them selves ...and they work there dogs hard and give them a chance ...some folk are breeding there bitches like puppy machines to make the coin...and half them fookers dont even run there dogs like they should ...they just shout about how well bred the bitch or the dog is..and try to rake in the money ...so blackrecking it ...there wont be many replys to this post iam affraid... :D ...

millet i cant remember how old razor was then but he was a baby,,,and hes still scared of rabbits.. :laugh:

i no your not interested in the coin as you bought my dinner haha i did offer though ? i never got mash with mine ?