The devil shook my hand

What i hate about all these soppy gangster books is they will tell you all the things the person is proud of and wants to be known for............while something that they are ashamed of and dont want anybody to know about will be conveniently left out and hushed up..........................lets leave it at that ;)

• Like 4

Gnasher who you think for the burns/mitchell battle ??

Interesting choice of name you have there.

Really looking forward to this fight Kevins in the best mental shape ive ever seen him attitude wise he,s done everything right and will leave the ring after with no excuses win lose or draw.......and its that attitude that i think might get him a decision win.......I have every respect for Ricky Burns he,s a pure athlete and a credit to the sport and both boys have conducted themselves with class...........i hope like ive never hoped before that Mitchell wins the fight but he will need everything he has to beat him.....i just think the best Kevin Mitchell is a better allround fighter than the best Ricky Burns and he can dig real deep if he needs to.

Edited by gnasher16

When kevin boxed murray he showed grit is that what ya mean gnasher ??

He showed a lot of courage in the Carl Johanssen fight a few years ago.....he,s a rare type of fighter in todays times he,s had a few proper old school gym wars i remember one with Michael Lomax another when he was little more than a kid with Nicky Cook.....its not really the way to do things these days,dont leave your best fight in the gym and all that...................but it does give you the confidence to know its in the locker if you need it......the Murray fight i thought Kevin totally outboxed out thought and outfought him.