simple and cheap !

Pianoman you just brought back what I was like picking my first pcp up, the huntsman classic, I was like a little kid at Christmas but with wet pants in the night's lmao

There you go Rob. I bet you felt on top of the world when you put the money down for your Huntsman (lovely rifle by the way :thumbs: ) and she was now all yours. I don't smoke anymore and nowadays I drink only sociably on the occasions that come along, usually with business. I'm not a tight sod. But when I want something, I put the dosh away.

And I always get just what I want. ;)

Regards mate.

Simon

Buy used :thumbs:

A few scratches on the stock and a bit of rust here and there won't affect the way the gun shoots so long as the mechanicals are OK and even if they're not 100% a service kit won't break the bank for a springer if the gun's otherwise sound.

Just stick to Air Arms or pretty much anything German and you won't go too far wrong so long as the gun 'feels' right to you.

Edited by andyfr1968
  • Like 1

Keep an eye out in the local free ads, post office windows, even other forums, got a cracking deal on a Super 10 from a falconry forum. Be prepared to travel and be prepared to haggle, if you do not know a lot, ask for help here, someone will live close to the seller or to you and will agree to pair up and ensure you do not get ripped. We can be a helpful lot!

There's a chap on here selling a beautiful Air Arms TX200HC MkIII in .177 and a very nice scope, for very reasonable money. And it's the current stock in Beech I think. :thumbs:

I have one of these in this calibre and it's absolutely deadly accurate. As good as my HW77 .22. And that is one awesome underlever rifle.

No one has posted any response to it yet but, if I was in your boots, I'd be on to this pretty quick.

Simon

Hiya Bribri988. Not all chinese made airweapons are junk, take a look at the Beretta designed Stoeger X20 Suppresser. For £160 it comes complete with a cracking 3X9X40 PA scope and dedicated mounts, I purchased one just to have a plinking rifle really and I was supprised on stripping it down to find it was extremely well made, the piston, unlike the early BSA meteor is machined from a solid billet of steel, and the barrel pivot is a proper bolt with screw adjustment, not a simple solid pin like the Meteor. The barrel detent lock up is extremely solid. and it comes with a overbarrel moderator which is extremely efficent. The only downside as purchased is the second stage trigger which is hard, however, you can buy aftermarket triggers which transformes the unit, Or do as I have done and drilled and tapped the trigger blade and fitted a 3m/m grub screw and locknut, which you can dial out the second stage pull and make a much lighter short travel pull. take it from me its a cracker. :yes:

just checked that gun out looks the part like seems like it will do the job so for no mite give that a chance thanks :thumbs: