lucas running

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does the Lucas dog get such a hard time from people? people who has seen this dog run in the flesh hasnt got a bad word to say..why would people use him on there top bitches if he was no good? Thi

somebody hit him a slap

Its a hard spot down galway lads the dog run 4 done 3 clip up I said before I can take the good with the bad. I always said I have a run with any man I'm in eng now lads over heree can't believe I run

what one was the lucas dog in that vid, i seen 3 dogs in the vid two black an tan and one white? was that icemans sheep lol

your treading on thin ice young man from down the road

i know mochara but who gives a fcuk
  • Like 1

what one was the lucas dog in that vid, i seen 3 dogs in the vid two black an tan and one white? was that icemans sheep lol

:laugh: iv run out of likes ffs

:laugh: iv run out of likes ffs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm just sitting here watching heat fcuking CLASS

We must off you that put down the dog and say he is average them am sure you all have better lets see them????Is Ted going up????And Magners the sheep would have killed all 4 bought me lunch and a pint and drove everyone home.As said is not the best tapes but there you go.IOM l like the dog really up and at them not giving a hare time to think,like the way he always turning hare onto a strike.FF you must have some dogs out your back

drawn on a piece of paper the world looks flat but when you see it for real it is completely the opposite, So how do you judge a dog from a ameteur video, surely if you see it for real it is a different picture

• Like 3

We must off you that put down the dog and say he is average them am sure you all have better lets see them????Is Ted going up????And Magners the sheep would have killed all 4 bought me lunch and a pint and drove everyone home.As said is not the best tapes but there you go.IOM l like the dog really up and at them not giving a hare time to think,like the way he always turning hare onto a strike.FF you must have some dogs out your back

dog done well iceman on the ground it was running but up and at them? i didnt think so for me i think the dogs style was stalking the hare not always putting it under pressure till it hit the cover but thats just my opionin

Dog did ok. I have seen better. Well done to the lad that filmed it, he done better then me, as i have tryed it, not easy!!

I think, by the look of that clip, Lucas would do better in the uk, or on big ground, he seems to lay back off his hare, till he knows it is going to get away.

Would like to see more of him on big land in the uk.

It looked to be hard ground to run on as well in the clip.

Just my opinion. :victory:

Thanks for putting the clip up Banner man, it was not easy i know, but fair play to yea and thanks to the young lad for filming it. :thumbs:

Edited by Good Man
  • Like 2
Guest first light

do a bit my self yes its hard to vid looks to me that the young lad was on the move all the time you have to stand still all the time let the cam do the work zoom in and out

good dogs and the lad will get in time

• Like 2

Dog did ok. I have seen better. Well done to the lad that filmed it, he done better then me, as i have tryed it, not easy!!

I think, by the look of that clip, Lucas would do better in the uk, or on big ground, he seems to lay back off his hare, till he knows it is going to get away.

Would like to see more of him on big land in the uk.

It looked to be hard ground to run on as well in the clip.

Just my opinion. :victory:

Thanks for putting the clip up Banner man, it was not easy i know, but fair play to yea and thanks to the young lad for filming it. :thumbs:

what have you seen thats better GM