lucas running

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does the Lucas dog get such a hard time from people? people who has seen this dog run in the flesh hasnt got a bad word to say..why would people use him on there top bitches if he was no good? Thi

somebody hit him a slap

Its a hard spot down galway lads the dog run 4 done 3 clip up I said before I can take the good with the bad. I always said I have a run with any man I'm in eng now lads over heree can't believe I run

video wasnt very good. tried it onece when out with desmond on big flat land still couldnt hold camera right. its hard work. i know jim from jims videos mite bring him out to make a goodun. mind you my pal sky 2008 not bad with a camera mite are you pal i see your watching this yopic with the many others lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

right speedie thats it im going to be your fiend from here on in will u please put a clip up of ted MATE :victory::angel:

No frank after the comments on here i give up FFS .FFS.FFS .FFS :chair: and now i know why i dont stay mates when it comes to dogs

• Like 1

Its a hard spot down galway lads the dog run 4 done 3 clip up I said before I can take the good with the bad. I always said I have a run with any man I'm in eng now lads over heree can't believe I run him on that type land but my moto good dog run anywhere. So I'm open have any the crab lads a spin.

• Like 3

Its a hard spot down galway lads the dog run 4 done 3 clip up I said before I can take the good with the bad. I always said I have a run with any man I'm in eng now lads over heree can't believe I run him on that type land but my moto good dog run anywhere. So I'm open have any the crab lads a spin.

not starting any , but was that a badun in your eyes