New ferret - advice wanted

Another ferret isn't an option mate , the ferret is also kept in my mates house , will the affect how it works with / around me ?

Also what age can it start being worked ?

Another ferret is a must. If you've got one then there's definately no con's in having another only benefits. You will both be better for it. Your first ferret will be happier as it has a mate and it will be healthier as a rule, a lonely ferret gets depressed. Also with having two its not having to work all the land as you will have effectively halved his / her workload. Think about the work that a sole ferret will have to go through under-ground... You a blatently going to miss rabbits / make your ferret work needlessly harder and into an early grave.

I notice you say it lives at your mates place. does he / she have any ferrets? if not why is it there?

• Like 1

get another one mate......you know wat its like if your banged up in a police cell on your own,,,,fukin boring,,but if theres someone to talk to,,its a lot better,,,,,,,providing its not a pshycopath lol,,,,,,,,,thats how your stinker will feel,,,,,,,,,,,theyre social animals,,my son got one,,,,soon as he bought her home i sent him back to get her sister,,,,,,then we had two,,,,,,,,then someone had another jill going that they didnt want,,now i got 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,id have 10 if i had my choice,,but the mrs says it stops at 3 lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i was the one in the first place that was adamant that we didnt want ferrets............the trouble with em though is they grow on you with their charachters,,every one is different,,,,,,so go get the stinker a mate,,it,l be better for ya both all round..

ATB,,DAVE