Sign in to follow this  
milo

Hawking holiday

Myself and a Friend of mine are wanting to get away for a few days hawking over our ferrets,we have tried to locate a few places but they just supply a hawk walk or days hunting with their birds ! we are just looking for a weekend where we can take our own birds and ferretts and just get on with it.

If any of you guys know for a decent place to stay for the weekend b&b or hotels that comes with some hawking could you let us know please any where apart from scotland (has its a bit far for a weekend)...Thanks and much appericated. :thumbs:

i know its late in the season but i do offer hunting holidays in north wales there is a lovley band b just down the road that is very well priced and is dog and bird freindly

if you want to get in touch with me then pm me anytime and i will get back to you as son as i can to ansewr any questions or arage a bespoke holiday for you and your birds thanks ben

• Like 1

Hi Ben , are you still offering falconry holidays ? I'm

Really interested , can you get back to me on my email. Raptorsiteservices@gmail.com

Regards ,

Matt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this