? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

Speedie am near sure you said you and mate had lucas on tape????He run 5 kill 1 and kings whippet run 4 killed 4 so you put it up??????Then again you said you killed 5 out 5 with TED and you only killed 1 and its was doubled up.Why is you pup going be so good and captains not????If your pups are going be so good why you not put them in my show?????Oh forgot my show wont happen but the one your in will.Be funny if captain gets you in 1st round and knocks out Ted :thumbs:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Ted is off snatch but i dont think yea can say that theirs many dogs in ireland with the late W.T line in them maybe a few but nothing like the amount that has kings line in them ,King did breed liverpool her brother was here in sligo and was bred from aswell her sister was in stockport as good a bitch as she was but not as much talk about her .I was told for a fact that their was 16 or 18 hours of lady and lue on tape when the manchester and liverpool boys bought them but no one was ever allowed see them.???????They never seen dogs that could run like that as in low down tight on the hares and quick killer like lue .P.S. told me himself that W.T (rip) told him that hope ran a hare for 4 mins one day and killed him and while he was running it lue had killed 3 now i dont think paddy was telling me that to please me???????

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :hmm:

he be down friday ill get him on this himself to answer that,owen ive seen alot of stuff from kings yard and they were never in the same class as hope,as for liverpool lue september,october she could kill afew,come november different ball game,she would not turn one in a horse box???//////

Spoke to himself awhile back mucky think he rembered just in case yea think i was knocking the dog for running for 4 mins thats not what was ment the bitch could kill them very quick not saying it was january either?????Just talking about the time i brought alex (rib) up and picked hope for him and brought K.mc.K up aswell because they dident get on .Seems as though were running the same dogs not he has sploge pups so might get a run with him this see how the cousins get on :laugh::yes:

Just wondering who we could credit as the biggest influence on hunting in Ireland I hear there is very little around that doesn't have he's line in it sum were would like some thoughts on this .fair comments please no gobshites.

never heard of the dog pall

Speedie am near sure you said you and mate had lucas on tape????He run 5 kill 1 and kings whippet run 4 killed 4 so you put it up??????Then again you said you killed 5 out 5 with TED and you only killed 1 and its was doubled up.Why is you pup going be so good and captains not????If your pups are going be so good why you not put them in my show?????Oh forgot my show wont happen but the one your in will.Be funny if captain gets you in 1st round and knocks out Ted :thumbs:

MORE HEAR SAY ICEY I DIDENT SAY TED KILLED 5 AND IF YEA THINK BACK ONLY PEOPLE THAT PM YOU GOT IN. BUT IS THEIR NOT 3 PEOPLE IN THAT ARE NOT ON HERE????ANYWAY HOPE IT GOES WELL FOR YEA ICEY BUT DONT GET CARRIED AWAY YET ITS NOT AN EASY THING TO GET SORTED AND YEAL FIND OUT BEFORE ITS OVER.AS FOR PUPS ITS THE SAME STORY AGAIN I SOLD THE MOTHER TO CAPTAINS PUP AND WE KNOW I SELL ALL THE GOOD ONES :hmm: AND KEEP THE SHIT .THE MOTHER TO CAPTIANS PUP HAD REAL GOOD PUPS WITH THE BLACK ASSASSIN BUT HAD TWO LITTERS SINCE THAT JUST DIDENT WORK OUT ?????????????? I WONDER WHY WAS THAT

MORE HEAR SAY ICEY I DIDENT SAY TED KILLED 5 AND IF YEA THINK BACK ONLY PEOPLE THAT PM YOU GOT IN. BUT IS THEIR NOT 3 PEOPLE IN THAT ARE NOT ON HERE????ANYWAY HOPE IT GOES WELL FOR YEA ICEY BUT DONT GET CARRIED AWAY YET ITS NOT AN EASY THING TO GET SORTED AND YEAL FIND OUT BEFORE ITS OVER.AS FOR PUPS ITS THE SAME STORY AGAIN I SOLD THE MOTHER TO CAPTAINS PUP AND WE KNOW I SELL ALL THE GOOD ONES :hmm: AND KEEP THE SHIT .THE MOTHER TO CAPTIANS PUP HAD REAL GOOD PUPS WITH THE BLACK ASSASSIN BUT HAD TWO LITTERS SINCE THAT JUST DIDENT WORK OUT ?????????????? I WONDER WHY WAS THAT

OH AND THAT CRACK ABOUT RUN 5 AND KILL 1 THINK I READ LAST NIGHT ON HERE WHERE ONE OF THOSE MEN THAT WERE ON AND SAID THAT WAS IN THE PUB IF YEA REMBER ICEY THEIR WAS 2 PEOPLE ON THAT AND DONT THINK THEY WERE ON SINCE IN FACT GORGER WAS TEXTING MY PHONE TELLING ME WHO THEY WERE??????????

irish lady was a good bitch BUT she was at the best of times only good for 3 good run s on the fen kill or miss

hope on the other hand was faster and after 3 runs he was only getting warmed up

liverpool lue was good in the early part of the year end of november she couldent stop hears as well as ginger

as you said own there more stuff of kings around more the shame as i can only pick 1 that was fearly good lady

wt x ps bread half the mounth and all legends so was the praze that king has no disrespect own think before you wright

maybe captains old dog will throw better pups than the assassin and the other dog? WHO KNOWS?

If the mother off captains dog had good pup to the black ass did you keep any??????l know the show hard to run but l give it ago and do best l can.You didnt have to be on here to get into it or did l say that?????Is king in your show?????

Yes yea did say that and i stayed out to let a lad in and he dident get in ????????no king is not in the show mostly lads around dublin and yea i keep a pup of the bitch they were an accident i wouldent have bred of that bitch

maybe captains old dog will throw better pups than the assassin and the other dog? WHO KNOWS?

MAYBE WEL SEE???????????????????

• Like 1

irish lady was a good bitch BUT she was at the best of times only good for 3 good run s on the fen kill or miss

hope on the other hand was faster and after 3 runs he was only getting warmed up

liverpool lue was good in the early part of the year end of november she couldent stop hears as well as ginger

as you said own there more stuff of kings around more the shame as i can only pick 1 that was fearly good lady

wt x ps bread half the mounth and all legends so was the praze that king has no disrespect own think before you wright

have ye no spell check on your computer lol took a while to understand what ye meant lol

jason bitch went to a black dog you had Pluto and ned and the other litter is of grizz dog they still only pups so can't really say what they be like,also that black dog Pluto none of them pups were hunted they were not probely tried