? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

Seems like the guys on this site who have the so called bad dogs or aren't in the"magic circle"are the only ones that will give a bit of credit where it's due I know a lot of ye are in the game along time but don't all be assholes lad just say things the way they are if a mans got a good dog tell the truth of it be glad that there are some good animals to show us some good hunts

• Like 3

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

lads take it to pm or this will be another thread binned :thumbs:

NO PROB DANNY BUT SOME PEOPLE YEA TRY AND HELP AND SEE WHAT HAPPENES

speedie have been there and done it. offered a lad a terrier pup a few weeks back as a gift and he said no and 2 weeks ago he said he will take the pup for someone else which i told him no as it was for him. :thumbs: Edited by danny300
  • Like 1

Why would you not breed out her ???You breed out black ass and the sligo express

To each their own icey why did i sell all the dogs i sold she was just another one theirs some yea dont sell and some ye do

speedie its all chance mate. ye cant tell a lad his pups gonna be shit by looking at it at 9 months come on now

IF ALL THESE DOGS ARE CHANCE NANCY HOW COME SOME PEOPLE NEVER GET A GOOD ONE AND OTHER PEOPLE ALWAYS GET THEM .NOW BEFORE ALL THE SHIT STARTS AGAIN IM NOT SAYING I ALWAYS GET GOOD DOGS BUT THAT BITCH I SOLD THE LAD GOT HER SAID SHE WAS THE BEST HE EVER SEEN AND I SOLD A FAIR FEW MORE THAT LADS SAID THE SAME ABOUT HOW DA FCUK IS THAT AND YET ALL THE ONES I KEEP ARE NO GOOD ?????YOU COME OUT WITH ME IN DECEMBER AND YEL SEE THE WAY I RUN MY DOGS AND ALL THESE LADS SEEN IT ASWELL. IF YEA DONT RUN THEM SINGLE AND TEST THEM YEA DONT KNOW WHAT YEA HAVE

im not saying any mans dog s are no good your at it a long time mate just saying ye cant judge a pup at captains pups age and say its no good same goes for the 2 litters that were bred down there who knows which litter will be better ps hope all the pups end up goodins
  • Like 1

And maybe you will lad I never singled out anyone but I've met plenty that won't shake a mans hand in the field so ta speak and tell him he has a good one or the dog is after puttin In a good run I think it's the most cutthroat sport I've ever been involved in don't get me wrong there's some real sound fellas around but a lot of backward lads too

Get the man in ballina to ring me tomorrow and pc must b lian I told the man in ballina I tried to buy her or comrades of king the year before but they were to dear fact end off

Load of you tried to buy the black and tan bitch of me and she was sold and i sold that bitch to you for less than i paid for her WHY.Yea should know that people talk and yer keeping yer comments very small yea got a good deal and yea got carried away when yea fell out with K.R i gave yea the old bitch and the service of the dog for nothing and sold 3 of the pups for yea and still no good now jet cop yer self on FFS