? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

IF YOU GET THE TOP TEN ENGLISH AND IRISH DOGS AND RUN THEM IN IRELAND AND ENGLAND WHO WOULD KILL THE MOST HARES??????

like any comp.could come down to luck.

They'll never agree with ya lad which of them do ya think will get the final say speedie r iceman?lol.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Only way to do it tiny 12 if a dog is running very well,I would also be the first to say it looking forward to this year,have a good little dog also to bring on the pups,

now now captain how do you know his any good,lol,wheres my dvd

Only way to do it tiny 12 if a dog is running very well,I would also be the first to say it looking forward to this year,have a good little dog also to bring on the pups,

now now captain how do you know his any good,lol,wheres my dvd

what will ya be running this year captain?

Shadow be running this bitch and red bitch speedie likes the red bitch Very much ha ha

e1933cd6.jpg

67f6cc06.jpg

nice pics there captian i have 1 the spitting image of the cream pup u have but its a nervous bitch.just have to see how she turns out er bred her she then went to ic in lurgan.

Shadow be running this bitch and red bitch speedie likes the red bitch Very much ha ha

e1933cd6.jpg

67f6cc06.jpg

He's right to like her she's a very nimble looking animal pacey lookin too what's the white one off she's a bit like the English type bud

The white one er bred her also she a nice bitch should have a bit of fun with her this year hopefully

E.r. Seems to be building a good reputation for himself fair play to the lad hope she's lucky for ya bud we get an owl hunt goin this year ....

I don't c wat iceman is so warmed up about what was the best dog he bred for in forty r fifty years m sure he had a couple that were equally good .i know he told me a few times bout da rocky dog and dat was some time ago and rusty was another radars I tink he called them no flinching at antin either with them and dat whippet he has now is a freak of a ting da whole country seen dat ting kill haires for fun he's seen some huntin n fifty years dat man how many of us lads will still b at it at 72.

THE BEST I EVER SEEN THAT HE BRED WAS DARKY HE WOULD GET ON ANY HARE AT ANY DISTANCE NOT A GREAT STAYER .HE WAS OFF ROCKY AND SILKY BROTHER TO THE RUSTY DOG HE HAD RADAR UNBELIEVEABLE HE WAS .SEEN HIM IN ARDEE SLANE SLIGO ROSCOMMON MAYO DUBLIN ALL OVER NEVER FLINCHED AND HE WAS GIVEN SOME STICK EVERYONE GOT HIM TO LEAD AT DIFFRENT TIMES .THEIR WAS 4 OR 5 LITTERS OF THEM BRED NONE A PATCH ON HIM IMO BUT THEY WERE THE DOG THAT MOST OF TODAYS DOGS GO BACK TO

SPEEDIE IS THAT THE DOG DARKY,THAT WAS CAUGHT IN A FIRE IN KINGS SHED WHEN HE WAS DRYING FOX PELTS,BLACK ROUGH HAIRED MUTT HE WAS ATB JACK

Yeah shadow I def get out with ya a nice bit in the winter have a bit of crack anyway

captain did you see dat DVD the Dublin boys have couple of hours Long .i think Lucas and a few other dogs on it few of the lads mentioned it to me wonder is it any good I heard there's some good stuff and shit stuff too like to get a gander at that.

No shadow don't think I seen that DVD,seen a few DVDs alright but not with Lucas on them,seen a DVD with tiger on it,some good runs on them alrigt,I have a camara here shadow you good using a camera you can use it and we get a few clips in the winter of the dogs going

yea sold about 50 dogs a year on average over the last 40 years ...I SAPOSE I DID ....thats 2000 dogs ...f**k IS IT AS MANY AS THAT ...it is philip ....JEASUS THATS A SIGHT......

Now lads if anyone on here has breed 2000 dogs or sold them id like to meet them .

Feck! that's a lot of dogs. That's 5 or 6 or more litters a year.

King of lurchers? well I'll let you decide.

I don't know the man, but if you breed that many, your sure to have a fair few goodens and plenty of wastage.