? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

so wee all agree phillip is da king ,,,somebody knock up a top ten list of his dogs mucky you can knock one up for w t (rip ) probably be the same

ink,sooner,spindles,captain,salty for start

why did he have irish bred dog aswell must of been a reason maybe they had irish blood in them

Am not knocking the man might sound like it but if you breed as much and sold as much dogs as that man did surely your going get one or two good ones.All am saying is the Irish breeding where found wanting across the pond thats why king brought in some full saulkis into his breeding and speedie went to english dog to sire his bitch because there dogs where missing something but they wont tell you this its always about there breeding

• Like 1

Am not knocking the man might sound like it but if you breed as much and sold as much dogs as that man did surely your going get one or two good ones.All am saying is the Irish breeding where found wanting across the pond thats why king brought in some full saulkis into his breeding and speedie went to english dog to sire his bitch because there dogs where missing something but they wont tell you this its always about there breeding

INCY AS I SAID EARLIER HAVE TO MOVE WITH THE TIMES TO GET TOP DOGS SPEEDIE MOVED ON BUT LIKES TO REMINSE ABOUT HIS OLD LINES NO HARM IN THAT. :thumbs::D
  • Like 1

irish breeding found wanting across the pond............reverse that british breeding found wanting over here especialy at hedges.

irish breeding found wanting across the pond............reverse that british breeding found wanting over here especialy at hedges.

there not all good both sides of the pond

there not all good both sides of the pond

a know.

Tiny12 as you said times move on but give other dogs credit not just your own.Could the TED dog do it across the water

i coundt answer that as i have never seen him run and i dont own him your friend speedie will have to answer that :thumbs:

Tiny12 as you said times move on but give other dogs credit not just your own.Could the TED dog do it across the water

i coundt answer that as i have never seen him run and i dont own him your friend speedie will have to answer that :thumbs:ice man were are you on the weed again if i see a good dog i will give it the credit it deserves.atb

First bitch I ever got off m was a white bitch with red patches on her off the mother of the swallow and some English bred dog with touch of borzoi in him 28 and a half inches lads around ere laughed at her ha until they seen her goin never seen a better killer she used to kinda pass the hare on one side and throw her head back to lift him beautiful thing to watch I only gave him 350 for that bitch you can always get a bargain off Philip if you looked around he's bigger prices are on the ones he has time put into and are ready to run.the real good ones are always expensive no matter who you buy them off I know most of the guys on this sight would have no trouble putting a few grand or more on an exceptional dog let alone the hundreds you might get asked in kings yard.

that da da daw da da all stopped an youv turned into mrs brown off here :hmm:

I know f------g tell me about it I'm thinking of writing a novel and you can be my greatest f-----g critic ha lol it'll b "great ".