Good beaches for dogs.

Newport in Pembrokeshire is a good big beach that allows dogs all year round but any of the smaller ones along from StDavids up to Cardigan let dogs on all the time.Some do have bans during holiday time but to be honest use your head and don't take them during the busiest part of the day ,like i have allways done and your shouldn't get much hassle and i've never been asked to leave a beach with my dogs in that part of the world.

Well if its beaches your after the Wales is the right place!

A few suggestions Pendine Sands West Wales (SA33 4NY) has 7 miles of open beach dogs ok all year round, the MOD use part of it but theres signs up when their blasting! Just up the coast Pembrey Country Park Nr Llanelli woodland and open space as well as the beach the west end of it is open for dogs through the summer to they got a good website with the details.

The last one is Rossilli/Llangennith beach on the Gower Nr Swansea, was lucky enough to have lived close to ther a long time ago and the beach is huge, open and flat ideal for dogs to have a blast and big enough to find space away form the general public!! Great for getting the dogs fit this time of year.

Shit i sound like im working for tourist info.....

• Like 1