Are you à friend of Brian Nuttall?

Why does a pup have to come from a big name/ peddler breeder is more my point coon !

Thousands off lads worldwide digging over there terriers and i find not BIG names involved in the breeding or money either. working capabilities comes first and only breed off the best. Not all pups will make the grade, thats just the way it is. At least you know what you'd be rearing and running on rather than just a BIG name on a terrier that you think you know how it's bred.

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The man is 78yrs old and got raided a couple of week's ago, his name shoudn't even be up on here !!!!!!!!!!!   F**k me, what happend to us all sticking together to protect our sport ????????   The

I can only give you one answer on your question om why I like get à dog from Nuttall, he are the only one that have made à name World wide.   Give contacts or anything that have better dog and I wil

go on the preloved mate he normally got pups for sale on there

Reported for calling me a coon ! I understand exactly but sum lads don't have asmany doors open to them as other lads do they and and a pup of bn direct for 250 or a pup of a pup of schwarb for 800+ if they were my 2 doors I no witch one I whuld be going frew

Hey Yngve,

If I were you, given your present circumstance, I would wait. Be patient and network. Whether the blood is Nuttall or Booth or whoever, the main thing is the pup from working parents. I think there are alot of gents on this board that have exactly what you want. But you have to figure out what you really want to use the dog for (bushing, earthwork etc).

IMO

D

I understand what your saying also Coon : ))

Just out off curiosity, whoever they choose to buy a pup from will they expect the pup to self enter when it comes to the mature age to work ?

If not then obviously the pup will have to be ran on accordingly by various means. So why not breed with what is available. The window might be small as you stated but there's bound to be lads that would sell or give a pup free to a good working life closer to home than being stuck between the thought off a £250 pup or £800 off recognised names. It's a big world and my opinion for what it's worth, is that any decent terrierman does not advertise his pups worldwide. If they're as good as they say they are they're all going to likewise men and no money mentioned. If they want the ped they've got it in they're mind because they remember digging over the sire or dam and have seen it for themselves. That's the best ped that won't be beaten.

• Like 2

Do ya no wat mudd I don't even wanna debate with you coz I agree with evrything what your saying but with me only being into digging terriers for 4 years its still fresh in my mind how hard it was to get into it and what to belive and what not to belive what's good and what's shit and lastly and most importantly who's good and who's not for a newbie its like learning lattin of a paki its all good sayin get one of good diggin terriers of lads close by what you have dug ova thats the ideal world but it dosent go like that for alot of us gotta work are selvs up the ladder into a world we no no one in and your name means nothing to these new folk untill you prove your self and they see you for what you are then doors open and pups are gifted this takes time ,, or ya can part with your hard earnd take your chance with your first dog\dogs of a big name breeder and get your arse out ther and start learning atb

With the exception of one dog which I purchased (20 years ago), the best dogs I have received were gifts. Yes there were some names of great dogs in their pedigree, but they were honest workers. Best to the best and forget the rest.

D

• Like 1

hej!! theres plenty of people working terriers in sweden and they do it better than over here IMO,,,you will find what you need from people over there!!!!! ill be back over next year maybe we can meet up??? :thumbs:

I'm not out get à name, he are known to have workers and thats what Im out to get!

I'm not interested in breed dogs, alot of work for nothing and I also have My @ss full of work and money.

Here in Sweden there are only à few of pats and they ho got them dont sell them. The only one breeding pats or did are Hurricane and he are à strange dude!

So I import to get me à worker, paper i dont care about but papers are there as à prof I will get me à worker from workers.

Again, trow me in the right way if you know anyone that have workers from workers that Will give workers!

Also, here in Sweden pats are no breed and the dog from below here are just breed by look and the only working breed that are worth looking at are german terrier and thats à breed not interested for me.

tjena yngve, hurricane might be a strange dude, but he does sell pups, it´ll cost you 600 pounds and a trip to skaane.

if you want to import a digging dog, patterdale or any other breed, go to finland thats my advice.

close to home and the dogs there get tested on the same quarry you´ll dig in sweden.

• Like 1

Taken from Hurricane kennels site

Hurricanes ROOT

Sired by MINER

Have proven herself to be a great worker in England & Sweden

At this photo 2 days from deliver 6 healthy pups sired by JACK

This bitch failed with at least 5 people in england before she went abroad

Yes, finland I had in mind. To search anyway, I have à contact helping me on that side.

Hurricane, maybe he have good one. Something tells me not to look there. Just à feeling!

If you talk to people with game breed pats here, i know Will not find more then handfull. If you think i'm wrong on this one, then tell me where to look.

Pats here are only liked by few, if you ask around on forum like this one, thay answer like you but insteed of ho are à pedler they trash talk the breed and only talks about the german terrier.

This are what I like to get, if someone that have this and are willing to sell me one or 2 please do.

À patterdale, how

maybe im missing something here but i always thought patts werent popular over there for the simple fact you dont need them????? now far be it from me to argue with someone from his own country but while i was there i never saw or heard of anyone using a hard dog!!! the earths i seen were always in massive rock piles, where a stayer would pretty much useless as you would need dynamite to get the dog out!!!! all the mags i read (well looked at pictures,,,, :D ) they used russel types??

sweden027.jpg

sweden024.jpg

so why do you search for a patterdale?????

ps could you translate what this picture says please???

sweden025.jpg

tack sa mycket... :D hej da..... :thumbs:

maybe im missing something here but i always thought patts werent popular over there for the simple fact you dont need them????? now far be it from me to argue with someone from his own country but while i was there i never saw or heard of anyone using a hard dog!!! the earths i seen were always in massive rock piles, where a stayer would pretty much useless as you would need dynamite to get the dog out!!!! all the mags i read (well looked at pictures,,,, :D ) they used russel types??

sweden027.jpg

sweden024.jpg

so why do you search for a patterdale?????

ps could you translate what this picture says please???

sweden025.jpg

tack sa mycket... :D hej da..... :thumbs:

Tack för vad?