Are you à friend of Brian Nuttall?

That think hes à peddler.

You guys that talk trash about Nuttall, show us some workingdogs that are better then Nuttall and are not based on nuttalls work!

I belive everyone that say they got Something to show are 99% based on Nuttall and they started on what Nuttall made and say its mush better the the peddler Nuttall.

Thats the stupidest thing i thing i've ever seen on here.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The man is 78yrs old and got raided a couple of week's ago, his name shoudn't even be up on here !!!!!!!!!!!   F**k me, what happend to us all sticking together to protect our sport ????????   The

I can only give you one answer on your question om why I like get à dog from Nuttall, he are the only one that have made à name World wide.   Give contacts or anything that have better dog and I wil

go on the preloved mate he normally got pups for sale on there

Whats stupid?

That Nuttalls name are in 8 of 10 peds, maybe you missed the hole part of that I'm new to the breed and I have searched around and every breeder I see have Nuttall line on there Yard or dogs that breed based on Nuttall.

Patterdale are à small breed and there are not mush people with the breed and they are hard to find.

But I'm realy happy to take part of more patterdales, breed outside Nuttall lines. Please send me contacts, websites and kennel name that breed pats not based on Nuttall.

I have heard about Nuttall à very longtime and when I search the most people talks about Nuttall and thats à great line and see thats what they have in there dogs I had to get me one from Nuttall and breed by him, insteed of geting one breed by someone else.

Dont forget to send me contacts to buy dogs without Nuttall. I'm realy interested!

Whats stupid?

That Nuttalls name are in 8 of 10 peds, maybe you missed the hole part of that I'm new to the breed and I have searched around and every breeder I see have Nuttall line on there Yard or dogs that breed based on Nuttall.

Patterdale are à small breed and there are not mush people with the breed and they are hard to find.

But I'm realy happy to take part of more patterdales, breed outside Nuttall lines. Please send me contacts, websites and kennel name that breed pats not based on Nuttall.

I have heard about Nuttall à very longtime and when I search the most people talks about Nuttall and thats à great line and see thats what they have in there dogs I had to get me one from Nuttall and breed by him, insteed of geting one breed by someone else.

Dont forget to send me contacts to buy dogs without Nuttall. I'm realy interested!

Your looking in the wrong place mate for a dog when you start looking for breeders and website's and kennel name's if you want a dog from somewhere like that you would be better looking at america not the uk :thumbs:
  • Like 1

The US.

Where should I look in the US?

You got any tip?!

Regards

Not really mate i wouldnt know where to start with websites or kennel names i know they are popular in the states you could try asking an american terrierman of here most of the dogs over there are bred from nuttall or booth bred terriers :thumbs:

So they are Nuttall or Booth breed in the US?

I have little contact with Booth and he have à few offsprings from dog he sent to the states and breed that with Nuttall dogs.

The money it would cost to bring one pup from the stats here I could buy me atleast 10 from the UK. I dont know How mush à pup cost in the states but importation, transport cost alot and when the dog lands on Arlanda à vet have check him after the flight and only that cost around 700€ only the vet cost should pay 2 pats, so it would give me à bigger chance to bring 2 or 3 from the UK insteed of one from the states.

That way I could start my own farm/factory or be bigtime pedler;)

I have little contact with Booth and he have à few offsprings from dog he sent to the states and breed that with Nuttall dogs.

The money it would cost to bring one pup from the stats here I could buy me atleast 10 from the UK. I dont know How mush à pup cost in the states but importation, transport cost alot and when the dog lands on Arlanda à vet have check him after the flight and only that cost around 700€ only the vet cost should pay 2 pats, so it would give me à bigger chance to bring 2 or 3 from the UK insteed of one from the states.

As i said earlier mate you would be better staying clear of places that have websites and kennel names anyway it was just a suggestion if that's the way you wanted to go you wont find uk based websites for decent black dogs over here you will find animosity with lad's from the uk with places like that even if it is acceptable in other country's it's not the done thing here and frowned upon and that is why alot of the bigger named lines that come from kennels that sell alot and breed alot of pup's come under fire here :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Can I dare to ask why out off all the different breeds off earthdogs in the world you want a black nuttal bred terrier ?

If you hunt or have seen lads that keep that strain and they impress you then i understand. But surely you wouldn't need to go onto the net to find contact details or links to finding them then !! So im very sceptical about what you're angle actually is. As for peddlers I can't say I know any that are well liked. Yet alot of men have had decent dogs down the years off peddlers such as the man in question and alot more that followed just paid good hard earned cash for a bag off shite. I can read and write but I can't honestly say I'd be interested in reading through pedigrees on the www. that some fuckbag has made up to make it look good and bang on a few hundred quid extra for a pup when really I wouldn't wipe my ass with the paper it's written on. Who gives a toss anyway? So be carefull what you wish for. Atb

• Like 2

:thumbs:

He from sweeden mudd the other option to him is rudi schwarb n he charges 800 euro + import cost why don't sumone else stand up and get the guy a pup from propper diggin gere ?

I understand what your saying coonboy but does nobody in Sweden bred decent grafters worker/worker to keep the ball rolling, or do they all just import dogs from peddlers with big names ?

Edited by MUDD