Describe A Member in one word

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bird=26tts 75lbs

ONE WORD !!! FFS !!! ONE WORD !!!!   Reddawn = WANNABEEENGLISHSCOTTISHREJECTWOULDLOVETOBEAGEORDIE !!!!!   Cheers.

in all honesty mo, i wouldnt be playing with scent like this!!!!,,,,,

scatty :laugh: how the feck did you come to that conclusion gnash :hmm: and i was gonna write gnasher = knowledgable,ya can feck off now, gnasher = clueless :laugh::thumbs:

Its the language barrier mate :laugh: ...down here " scatty " is a term of affection for someone likeable and on the level..... just a bit off the cuff..............nothing bad in it...........

Clueless :cray: ...............no thats it you said it now theres no going back......... :thumbs:

:laugh: oh right sorry mate,different meaning to scatty up here, il stick wi my 1st thought then, gnasher = knowledgable :thumbs:

• Like 1

does anyone really care what anyone thinks about them on the internet.... :hmm: and more to the point how sad would you have to be to enjoy taking credit off someone you have never met over your internet persona..... :hmm:

lighten up ya big fecking scouse girl,its only a bit o fun,99% of people on here havent met,so its only what you think people are like :yes: and you know what i think o you :D

does anyone really care what anyone thinks about them on the internet.... :hmm: and more to the point how sad would you have to be to enjoy taking credit off someone you have never met over your internet persona..... :hmm:

lighten up ya big fecking scouse girl,its only a bit o fun,99% of people on here havent met,so its only what you think people are like :yes: and you know what i think o you :D

feelings mutual you filthy manc kunt,,,,,, :D

• Like 2

S/H................Gent'

Rake Aboot.......Hippy

Redawn....Chav

Junior....Ned

Paulus.....Old

Christain.......Cocksucker

Stewie.......Drunk

GrCh.....Topman

Tb.....Misunderstood

Malt......Gent'