FREE bull x greyhound x saluki greyhound

sire and dam

Is it my eye's or doe's both of them picture's the dog's have cock's so which is the sire and the dam :laugh: :laugh:

its your eyes you thick twat the black dog is a bitch ,the cock you can see is part of its leg :boogy::tongue2:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right theres a pup i know of hes 6months old...mother is a first x bull greyhound father is half cross saluki greyhound...both parents work. the puppy is currently in a pet home...i dont know much abo

shoulda went to specsavers

Posted Images

sire and dam

Is it my eye's or doe's both of them picture's the dog's have cock's so which is the sire and the dam :laugh: :laugh:

its your eyes you thick twat the black dog is a bitch ,the cock you can see is part of its leg :boogy::tongue2:

I did ask if it was my eye's :laugh: i am serious i do think i need glasses :laugh:

sire and dam

I did ask if it was my eye's :laugh: i am serious i do think i need glasses :laugh:

cut ye ginger fringe, itll be in yer eyes again

• Like 1

sire and dam

ye i remember you seeing a 200 ft drop too :laugh:

sire and dam

Ive had grade 4 all over i look a right c**t :laugh:

sire and dam

I didnt and couldnt see it that was the problem :laugh:

sire and dam

we know because it wasnt there :laugh:

sire and dam

Ive had grade 4 all over i look a right c**t :laugh:

ye looked a right c**t before, so i cannae imagine what ye look like noo :laugh:

sire and dam

:clapper:

your a bad man, was funny tho :laugh:

sire and dam

Ruined me :yes::laugh:

sire and dam

i only did it because you already crashed once and i was worried about other lads safety so thought id make you wake up a bit

sire and dam

i only did it because you already crashed once and i was worried about other lads safety so thought id make you wake up a bit

I crashed after that ye cuni :laugh:

sire and dam

like i said, bad man :yes::laugh:

Poor pup: doesn't look 6 months old> probably never had enough exercise or good grub. :censored: Love the look of the dam: in great condition in that photo as well. Let's hope he gets the home he deserves.