gallaghers sonny

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/im driving up to darrens next week ,to have a day out with him .if you want i can cut across to usk and pick you up .you can make your own mind up then . when you meet him .,but dont run with the pac

£350 for a pup from an "unplanned litter", bred from an 11 month old pup !!!! ???? I'm not sure who's worse; the seller or the buyer !!   Cheers.

How can you tell how good ANY dog is at ferreting just by a video ? The best Pedigree Whippet I've seen in person; ferreting, lamping and coursing, is Mally's bitch Vixen. You can't judge a dog by vid

How can you tell how good ANY dog is at ferreting just by a video ? The best Pedigree Whippet I've seen in person; ferreting, lamping and coursing, is Mally's bitch Vixen. You can't judge a dog by video or hearsay, you have to see it.

Cheers.

• Like 6

seen it on that thing on ade in britain, seemed to be all over the set not very calm in my opinion, supposed to be a good allrounder tho, think it only has 1 ball dont it?

Hitler only had one ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue2:
  • Like 4

seen it on that thing on ade in britain, seemed to be all over the set not very calm in my opinion, supposed to be a good allrounder tho, think it only has 1 ball dont it?

And he banned hunting in Germany !! LOL !!

Cheers.

• Like 3

ok folks, has anyone out there seen d.gallaghers whippet dog sonny work, he has covered a fair few bitches but i seen a clip of him out ferreting and i thought he was very average at best, atb.

why dont you contact him direct ,instead of just putting his name up on here .knowing him like i do he will be happy to give you a days sport ,and you can make your own mind up then ,instead of taking opinions from strangers who like yourself might have only seen a clip of him .
  • Like 4

ok folks, has anyone out there seen d.gallaghers whippet dog sonny work, he has covered a fair few bitches but i seen a clip of him out ferreting and i thought he was very average at best, atb.

why dont you contact him direct ,instead of just putting his name up on here .knowing him like i do he will be happy to give you a days sport ,and you can make your own mind up then ,instead of taking opinions from strangers who like yourself might have only seen a clip of him .

Thats the best way lol the man and dog his self mate make a little effort get all your answers pal

Himler had 2 but they were small.his sister had something simlar but churchill had no balls at all. :laugh: altogether now..hitler only had 1 ball :whistling: :whistling:

Because, Brookie, like most things on here, there's probably an ulterior motive !! LOL !! C'mon mate; you know that !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

your spot on charts mate .its got now ,theres always someone on here looking to cause trouble .with posts like this .if hes wanting to use the dog just contact the owner .dont hide behind a username and try to diss darrens dog on here or any one elses .i aint sticking up for dg ive had more arguments with him than ive had with my ex mrs .but the bloke will more than happily give this bloke a days sport .. one thing love him or hate him dg certainly knows what a top class dog does hes seen enough of em in his time .and hes had this whippet now for a few years at least ,so maybe thats something to think over :thumbs:
  • Like 1