Muslim Olympic. Torch grabber

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well what if they never had bombs on the bus or tube 7/7????? and TBH it shows were becoming the reverse of what you say when people make comments like you just have!!!! the nicer we are to the scum b

Should've torched the muslim

if i comment i will probably get kicked off

Brushed under the carpet , the security round him acted quickly enough to be fare , Freedom off speech only works 1 way , hope im wrong but all the effort and weapons put into these games tells me somebody somewhere knows something !

Brushed under the carpet , the security round him acted quickly enough to be fare , Freedom off speech only works 1 way , hope im wrong but all the effort and weapons put into these games tells me somebody somewhere knows something !

f**k all will happen to him,like all the rest of the law breaking muslim scum

listen they are total slimey scum that are infesting us and our country they always play the racist card when it does ent go there way or they get caught ,whiuch they like to as they get more publicity ie as above .i just totaly ignore them dont look at them dont answer them dont look at them dont talk to them full stop.

Allahu akbar Allahu akbar he runs , like a clown..and jumps and grabs the lady..who fcking does that ?! fake.. i actually laughed. looks like some comedy video. 100 percent fake. what does he achieve out of it... since when islam was against sport...hell saudi arabia is in the olympics. ! u guys are stupid. really feel sorry for u guys, believe anything

Allahu akbar Allahu akbar he runs , like a clown..and jumps and grabs the lady..who fcking does that ?! fake.. i actually laughed. looks like some comedy video. 100 percent fake. what does he achieve out of it... since when islam was against sport...hell saudi arabia is in the olympics. ! u guys are stupid. really feel sorry for u guys, believe anything

. Not as fake as you sunshine

islam can be against anything they just read that stupid book and twist its meaning to suit,are you stupid?

• Like 2

Islam is a DISEASE ..... And a Disease doesnt have a concience :thumbs: