Hi guys, just wondered if its possible to increase the power of the fac version of the HW100. From the factory they make 24fpe, but I was looking for more like 30+ fpe. Is there an outfit that modifies these, and of so, any idea of possible cost?

Cheers

Duncan

The good old Rapid has a humungous buddy bottle! Plenty of air for lots of FAC shots. Another gun to look at which is superb in FAC guise is the humble BSA Super 10. at 28 foot pound you get about 60 shots per fill. Though I could not possibly comment on how I know that!

the main problem once you get past 30flbs is not shot count but pellet weight and consistancy. im yet to find one in .20 cal that can handle the 42flb setting on my rapid :cray:

That's correct, whatever air rifle calibre you use in FAC they have to be under 1,000ft/sec for stability reasons :)

Air Arms S400 FAC EXTRA or S410 FAC.... u know u wana.......... mine gave u the idea to get one ! I will take the credit for the FAC variation last minuite.com !!!!

A Padawan taught a Jedi something... bloody amazing.....

Edited by jmj121
  • 1 month later...