mayan 22/12/12

Hahaha most scientists, highly commended in their fields, can't explain most of this earth never mind space.

Cave paintings of spaceships from thousands of years ago, horned skulls, ancient machines that aren't supposed to exist, you name it.

Put it this way, most people who call religion bollocks quote science. When science can't provide an explanation for something that fits into someone's nice view of the world, all of a sudden science is crap and scientists that have spent half their lives researching something know fcuk all.

Like I said, the big day can't come fast enough...

a none believer shame on you :tongue2:

Well, what can I say, I seem to live in a different reality to the 'enlightened ones'! :laugh:

It'll all be conveiniently forgotten come January or excuses of misinterpreting the timeline.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the mayand dont predict the end of the world they predict an awakening or shift in consciousness, as do loads of other cultures

feck it forget what i said, were all doomed, any money you dont think you will need please pay into account number 077.........

global warming is a job for the boys, climate change is cyclic and were due a change, they keep saying the jet stream is further south than it should be and thats whats causing this weather, but why i

Well Born Hunter, it may interest you to know that the year is actually 2000.... We lose days on the Gregorian calendar :yes::D

I'm not saying anything will happen, just that we're due a shafting from mother nature :laugh:

Well f**k me, I know that. But that's because scientifically gathered data suggests so, not because my 2000 yr old Roman relatives left me a note telling me to stay in on monday because they predict I will be struck by lightening! LOL

for all you none believers me and plastic jock are having a conference on the matter of the mayans and aliens if interested send your thoughts on this topic through telepathic means only :D :D

:laugh:

Just plug your tin foil hats into the mains and we'll hear you :D

The first one, the Mexicans were making them pj and the silly c**t was being ripped off.

Horned humans, it's possible one or two might have been mutants.

Shroud of Turin is a fake been proven

Never read the rest after that

The shroud of Turin was last on the list so you must have read the rest :D

I love this stuff, there's so many things that can't be explained - no conspiracies just no answers. I'll post another link tomorrow scot, seriously read it as it is interesting to say the least!

Read acting once , guy was knocked down and killed in south America by a taxi , exactly a year later. The same taxi and driver knocked down the brother of the first guy. If that wasn't a coincidence in itself , the sane passenger was In the cab.

there has been plenty of talk about this date for many years now and the mayans have predicted many catastrophys through time its now getting close to this date just wondering will i be able to open my christmas presents :toast: and will santa be safe.but on a serious note what do you think :hmm:

We will all have a get together with the dogs earlier that night and FU?K the ban then sit in a circle and hold hands, wait! :gunsmilie:

for all you none believers me and plastic jock are having a conference on the matter of the mayans and aliens if interested send your thoughts on this topic through telepathic means only :D :D

:laugh:

Just plug your tin foil hats into the mains and we'll hear you :D

to be honest i hardly slept a wink last night with all messages coming through :icon_eek: :icon_eek: