12 Month old Bull/Patterdale (dog)

3/4 Patterdale 1/4 Bull...... Brown in colour strong type. Will be totally honest in that the only reason i am selling him is that he barks in a morning as he is fed before the wife goes to work and has now got into the habit of barking for her to go out and feed him. I've tried to feed at different times but it makes no difference now.. None of my other dogs do it only him.. The neighbours have been around to complain so he must go (sadly). Unable to download a picture but will send it to anyone who could add it for me.. He's seen a little but is a dog for this coming season. I'm in Pembrokeshire West Wales. £150.. 07779289104. I've been as honest as i can so please don't slate me for telling the truth as alot of people wouldn't say about his only bad point.

• Like 4

I have just had a message asking the same question.... Unfortunatly i live in Wales where they are illegal and with my nosey neighbours and my other dogs the last thing i need is a visit from PC PLOD if you know what i mean... I've honestly tried to think of every option and this is the only answer... :thumbdown:

I have just had a message asking the same question.... Unfortunatly i live in Wales where they are illegal and with my nosey neighbours and my other dogs the last thing i need is a visit from PC PLOD if you know what i mean... I've honestly tried to think of every option and this is the only answer... :thumbdown:

people say there illegal they sell them in pets at homes ive seen them a few times in there and there in wales mate if theres a pet at homes by you have a look

can gett legal spray bark collars in argos mate £20...and they work bud

forget the anti bark collers buy a hose pipe and drench the little f****r for 15 min in face everytime he barks wont take more than 3 days before problem stops even dogs that like water you can break them in a week why spend money when you dont have to

• Like 2

sadly some folks have neighbours to consider..its all well and good hoseing it or shocking it..quick results are needed when neighbours and council are breathing down your neck and its stress you can do without. ok selling is a last resort but sometimes the only one..being on good terms with neighbours is a very good way to having a stress free life if you keep workers..atb stabba

• Like 6

Have you got an option where food can be down all day ?? Or it could actually be he barks whether hes hungry or not for the attention knowing if he does bark someone will go and see him ?? My mate has a patterdale pup whos coming up 7 months hes very yappy in the kennel but only when he hears them out in the kitchen cause he was pampered when he was a pup in the house, handled all the time with the kids and time came to go down the kennel and then things got noisy, its got to the point with him you can do what you want to him but it wont stop him yapping cause he just wants to see you.

put a soft muzzle on him if he can t open his gob he cant bark

A muzzle will get alot of dogs worked up and its not very handy if the dog fancies a drink, I have a terrier that likes to bark in the middle of the night if anything makes noise mainly since we put the cows in the field but i dont really have any neighbours close by just a few charolais and sheep in the fields.Good luck with the sale fella

Benji i've tried the hose pipe and the cleaver little sod can hear the hiss of the water coming and run's into his box to hide away from it.. Toppa i've used 2 soft muzzle's and he's broke them both (ok they were cheap ones)... Rhian if i left food down he would eat all day. I've tried housing him with other dogs and pretty much everything else... he's now in the house in a small cage until he goes (just to keep the peace)....Stabba your quite right about the neighbours i had the council out last year and i dont want any agro im getting enough off the wife now without all this...

Chopper he's out of my uncles patterdale bitch (nuttall/wheeler lines) and a half cross dog which reese had which is dead now.. I had him at 6 weeks old from south yorkshire.. (600 mile round trip)

I really wouldn't be getting rid if it wasn't for this problem..

If some-one can post a couple of pics for me i would be very grateful as i keep sending pics to people and i could just be wasting my time... text me on 07779289104 and i will get the missus to send a couple of pics to your phone...

Many thanks ... Gavin.