• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have the pup on it at the moment mixed with raw and tinned...each meal is alway's different to the next and she does not get the dry every day.. i'm paying £44.99 per 15kg sack..when she is over 1yr

You cant make a Ferrari out of pig iron. Do you think wasting all your wages on food for a Lurcher will bring you a champion in the field?   It's in the breeding and a bit of luck not in a bag of ov

millet go www.monsterpetsupplies.co.uk

how many people use it and how much you paying for it?

hi there got some the dog food you mentioned very cheep of a bloke after he lost his puppy he sold me two 15 kg bags i had two pups my self and i started two feed them on it and it was great when you feed them make sure you give them little but often it lasted till they were 5 month old but there was no way i was going to keep them on it at 50 odd pound a sack they had a good start so then whent over to beta puppy juiona good luck harry

I have the pup on it at the moment mixed with raw and tinned...each meal is alway's different to the next and she does not get the dry every day.. i'm paying £44.99 per 15kg sack..when she is over 1yr old and stopped growing i will drop the protein level's of the dry food..

• Like 3

if you get in touch with most local shots, they tend to bulk order for the gundogs and i buy a 15kg bag of good quality dry food for £12 for my two, plus local butcher gives me scarps for £1.00 a bag. Wasting your money paying pet shop prices in my opinion.

They changed eukanuba a few year ago, about 5 year now I think, the old stuff used to be a lot better. I stopped using it and went on to raw,which found much better. Dogs were gleaming off it, less shite... Unfortunately my present dog doesn't really like raw so she is on dry food