Whippet x Lakeland Free to good home

I Tried to put this on the forsale bit but it wouldn't let me could the mods move it there please . Due to a change in circumstances I can no longer take care of him he's 2 years old and I've used him for bushings ferreting and mooching he's a cracker but it's not fair keeping him when my heads not in the right place 56b0f053.jpg any one interested ring 07889745955 I'm in the county Durham area

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

be carefull who ye gee that wee dog to mate, i know by sounds of it, ye got a lot on ye plate, but please remember there are some serious wakners on this site, hope all turns around for ye

Your dog should be the last thing you give up, even if every thing else is lost you can still take the dog for a mooch and he will be your friend no matter what!   I reckon if you took the dog mooch

iv just read this thread so i will ask the bloke tomorrow if it helps? he is really wanting summat wi collie in it as that is what he's always had but i could explain the situation. he's 84 so woteva

Your dog should be the last thing you give up, even if every thing else is lost you can still take the dog for a mooch and he will be your friend no matter what!

I reckon if you took the dog mooching a bit more you would fine where your head is at!

All the best mate

• Like 5

Put a price on him to keep the Messers away mate, then assess thoroughly who he going to, but if I were you I'd try and home him local or at least to someone vouched for so you can at least keep in the picture. Hope your luck changes for the better soon. :thumbs:

Put a price on him to keep the Messers away mate, then assess thoroughly who he going to, but if I were you I'd try and home him local or at least to someone vouched for so you can at least keep in the picture. Hope your luck changes for the better soon. :thumbs:

Spot on :thumbs:

Or give him to Moll to look after :laugh:

Your dog should be the last thing you give up, even if every thing else is lost you can still take the dog for a mooch and he will be your friend no matter what!

I reckon if you took the dog mooching a bit more you would fine where your head is at!

All the best mate

thats what i was going to say better holding on to him give you something to think about